General

Updated on May 19, 2020 in Daily rituals and practice
24 on May 17, 2020

Namaskaram Swamy

Swamy has talked in Enpani about our old practices coming back. Certainly, there is a pleasure in disguise.

I guess many of us have enough time to focus and spend it devotionally / spiritually now. Lot of recitation of Vedas, Divya Prabhandam, Chanting mantras, Vishnu Sahasranamam etc by many people are happening to get rid of the current crisis.
I see lot of messages in WhatsApp asking us to do this pooja, chant this sloka and join the homam etc only during this tough time. I wish all these things happen when we don’t have problem too continously.

If we have the practice of thanking Him continuously (like we breathe in / out) when things are fine, then we will be saved in difficult times by Him without asking His help. Moreover is this not His responsibility ? No doubt, He was / is doing and will do. Our responsibility is just to believe Him unconditionally with 100% faith.

There is one story which I thought it is appropriate to quote here.

There were two pairs of foot prints in one path way. But after some distance, one pair has disappeared. One sishyan asked his guru about how this could be. Guru said one pair is that of bhakthan and second one is that of bhaghawan. He explained that when bhakthan is fine Bhaghawan stays near him just watching. That is why two pairs of foot prints. But when bhakthan is in trouble, he is uplifted by the Bhaghawan. That is why One pair is that of Bhaghawan duly protecting the bhakthan by holding him in His shoulders.

I have personally experienced how I got His blessings in my life. Difficult times are testing times. Swamy, shakmika prarthikeeran. I am not saying that I am Rishi or Sage who did penance. I am just one of your followers.🙏

Swamy, please pardon me if anything is not correct.

Yours sincerely

• Liked by
2 on May 17, 2020

Swamy,

We have to recall our past difficult situations so that we will be thanking Him for the blessings. ‘Past is past’ does not apply here.

Kunti sought only difficulties from Lord Krishna so that she remembers Him. How much true !!. Kashtam takes us to Kadavul.
🙏

on May 18, 2020

Srimathe Rangaramanuja Mahadesikaya Namaha

Adiyen is not kunti

“Kunti sought only difficulties from Lord Krishna so that she remembers Him. How much true !!. Kashtam takes us to Kadavul.
🙏”

None of us are

Perumal kashta patta dhAn kedaippen nu endha shAstrathula solli irukkAr?

Objective is perumal smaranam & not kashtam

Na kasta patta perumal mela kova paduven

Dasanudasan

Vikram swamy,

you are correct about our disposition of heart; when we face difficulties we begin to complain. At the same time we can see Kunti devi’s prayer from her point of view and appreciate it. She says, Krishna I am thinking of you more during difficult times than during normal times. Therefore I prefer difficult times. Here her prayer is actualy “please let me always remember you very deeply”.

We are not at her deepth of devotion; but we can definitely appreciate her devotion.

adiyen dasan.

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on May 18, 2020

Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha,

Yes Sri Hari Bhakthai, correctly mentioned “our old practices coming back.” not only inside India but also Globally Sanata Dharma will be back.

Looking at the proliferations in Awareness due to the Corono Virus, it seems Corono is SriKrishna’s Avesha Avatar. There are many articles in blogs now.

Coronavirus may have wrecked a havoc across the world prompting the scientific community to hard pressed finding an antidote to it, but Sanatana Dharma sees it is an ”avatar” to punish non vegetarians.

“Corona is not a virus, but avatar for the protection of poor creatures. they have come to give the message of death and punishment to the one who eats them,”

In Gīta Chapter 11:35 Kṛṣṇa says:–

kālo’smi loka-kṣaya-kṛt pravṛddho, lokān samāhartum iha pravṛttaḥ |

I am Time, the mighty force which destroys everything, fully Manifesting Myself, I am here engaged in destroying the worlds.

Abhigya Anand, a young astrologer (Sri Krishna Devotee) In August 2019, uploaded a video on his channel, titled ‘Severe Danger To The World From Nov 2019 To April 2020’. before the outbreak.

Abhigya had claimed that Covid-19 outbreak will cease on May 31. However, the young Indian astrologer shockingly revealed that May 31 will not mark the end of the outbreak, but will reduce the spread for just two days. As per Abhigya, humans will not hear any kind of good news until June 31.

Now, In his recent video, Abhigya claims that another disaster will hit the earth on December 20, 2020, and it will continue until March 31, 2021.

He claims that another disaster which will hit the earth on December 20, 2020, will be more severe than the coronavirus outbreak which is creating chaos in the world. He also said that its impact will lasts till March 2021. He said that only if we gain immunity, we will be able to protect ourselves from these pandemic outbreaks in the future.
He also said that we must stop killing animals and harming mother nature in any way as we are
increasing our Karma and if we do not stop we will have to face the wrath of mother earth. He urged all the meat vendors to give up their profession as a sacrifice.

We believe in individual Karma, national Karma and international Karma – and how have we been faring with the world we live in so far? How is the pollution of the earth and the oceans? How many trillions of tons of plastic bags are clogging the oceans, how are we depredating and deforesting the planet – how is over-population going? And how is the consumption of creatures which should not be consumed going? So when we mistreat and torment our Mother Nature and mess with her, she tolerates for a very long time, and then finally she strikes back.

So if we mess with nature, Nature messes with us – we call this World Karma – so its a warning that we should treat the world we live in with great respect and avoid disturbing the fine-tuned balance of the ecology created by GOD. Because of globalism and our intimate inter-connectedness if people on one side of the world eat bats, rats, snakes and pangolins everyone get the virus. We should also pay attention to the deforestation of the rain forests to produce beef – there are consequences for all our actions – the is the law of Karma.

In the last few years, China, and other Asian countries, have seen the mushrooming of vegan restaurants. A report by research firm, Euromonitor said that although China is still the world’s biggest market for pork, beef and poultry, the demand had showed a decline in recent years. But it was not until the Coronavirus outbreak in China that the government banned the trade and consumption of wild animals. For the past two weeks, China’s police have been raiding houses, restaurants and makeshift markets across the country, arresting nearly 700 people for breaking the temporary ban on catching, selling or eating wild animals. “The scale of the crackdown, which has netted almost 40,000 animals including squirrels, weasels and boars, suggests that China’s taste for eating wildlife and using animal parts for medicinal purposes is not likely to disappear overnight, despite potential links to the new coronavirus”, said a reuters report.

Corona virus has made world realize that Sanatana Dharma is not only great but is based on scientific reasons –

1. Whole world is doing the ‘Namaste’ thing to greet each other – Less human contact, less chances of spreading virus.

2. Now, suddenly it is making sense of eating veg.

3. It has suddenly making sense of cremating dead bodies instead of burying it.

4. It has suddenly started making sense to not cook a food in the house where the person has died. (We thought it was blind superstitious)

5. It has suddenly started making sense to take a bath without touching anyone after we come home from someone’s funeral. (We thought it was blind superstitious)

6. It has suddenly started making sense to fast once a week to boost your immune system.

7. It has suddenly started making sense to do the yagnaz by putting ghee, cowdunk in it to kill the bacteria and viruses in our atmosphere. (We thought it was foolishness to use such ingredients and to do yagna)

8. It has suddenly started making sense to do the yoga to keep yourself healthy.

9. It has suddenly started making sense to not go closer to the person who is sick.

10. It has also made us realize that this is the last warning of a nature to humans.

Overall in next few years or decades, though there will be religions under its own name, the traditions of those religion will be reflected same as a Sanatana Dharma, and over a period of time, these will be again consolidated back to ONE Sanatana Dharma with no religion name existing, there we go Go, Jai Sri Krishna.

Adiyen (ElayaAlwar) Srinivasa (DhoddayacharyAr) Dasan.

• Liked by
Cancel
2 on May 18, 2020

Srimathe Sri Varaha Mahadesikaya Namaha
Sri Velukkudi Krishnan Swamy Thiruvadigaley Sharanam

Swamy

Idhellam whatsapp forward. Not sure how it makes sense in kinchit.

When did WHO recommend pouring cow ghee in fire?

WHO did not say every dead body should be cremated by fire
Even we dont cremate mahAn’s body by fire and have samAdhis , brindAvanams

AbhigyA Anand says :”Don’t be materialistic & discard money” and opened youtube channel with “Prime membership” then cancelled as he could not live up to expectations

Kutham sollalai
PorAmai padalai (Asooyai illai)

Ideology vera practical vera
Ellarum swamy Desikana panatha thukki potutu poradhukku?

Kinchit dharmathula apply agalai nu solla vandhen

Dasanudasan

How can we say “kinchit dharmathula apply agalai”, swamy?

We are able to practise devotional life much better than our parents generation were able to practise in the 80s. They were able to practise somewhat better than those during the 60s and 70s (the starting time of dravidian parties’ atrocities).

So, it is not correct to say ‘kinchit…’. A lot of us are indeed benefiting a lot. There are some bad examples…. like the Abhigya Anand example. But we don’t have to get disheartened by that. We can look at the lot of positives around us, appreciate it, and encourage it, so that tomorrow will be better than today.

adiyen dasan. 

on May 18, 2020

Seri Swamy
Adiyen meant generic whatsapp forwards are not applicable because we have customized Q&A
Dasanudasan

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on May 18, 2020

Sri:

Ivlo yen Adiyen vanangara Krishna Premi Swamiye “Mahabharatam” ₹1500 download fees.

Unauthorised distribution prohibited nu podra

Dharmathai parappuvadharkku permission vAnganumA?

SonnAl virOdham idhu

Donation is different but forcing to buy with money adiyen don’t like

Today I have job I can buy what will money less people do? They can’t listen to Mahabharatam?

Idhu enna voi nyAyam?

This applies to all institutions in the name of sanAthana Dharmam

Entire world is revolving around money

Yara nambardhuney therila

Sastramum poi sampradayamum poi

Dasanudasan

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on May 18, 2020

Jaggi Vasudev is a lot better he clearly said

“Should I come with a begging bowl to you”?

Na apdi dhan sampdhippen nu soldraar
Business is different spirituality is different I do both

He is a lot more open

But what about us?

We say don’t follow new age Gurus

We still fall apart

Dasanudasan

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on May 18, 2020

Usually I don’t quote names but I am forced to.

Enakku sila vishayam pidikkalai.

• Liked by
Cancel
6 on May 18, 2020

” Once, on Ramanuja’s instructions Andaan went to Periya Nambi’s daughter Athuzhai to her in-law’s house as “Attuzhai’s stri dhana vellatti”(Servants who are sent with bride to her In law’s house during olden times to work in groom’s house). Just to comply with his Acharya’s words, Aandaan served athuzhai’s and her in laws for several months until they realized who he was and regretted it all. This incident shows Andaan’s unabiding devotion to his acharya, which is the essence of our Sri Vasihanava sampradayam “

Adiyen see another version of essence of SriVaishnava Sampradayam here

If that Swamy did not have knowledge he would have still been washing vessels and not respected by that family!!!

So avar nyanathukku dhAn madhippu avarukku illa

Servanta ponadhu andha Swamy’s perundhanmai

IvA yen kuraiva madhippidanum in first place?

Ava ava velaya ava ava seiyara

Enna voi unga SriVaishnavam?

Dasanudasan

Ivlo yen Adiyen vanangara Krishna Premi Swamiye “Mahabharatam” ₹1500 download fees.
Unauthorised distribution prohibited nu podra Dharmathai parappuvadharkku permission vAnganumA?From vikraminside

Vikaram swamy, you have brought up two issues here: 1. collecting money, 2. claiming copyright. 

Let me address the copyright issue first. There is a reason even genuine Vaishnavas like Krishna Prema swamy and our Velukkudi Swami have to cover their upanyasams with copyright. Do you think they do this to prevent others from using it for spreading the dharma. No; not at all. If someone genuinely uses their upanyasams for spreading dharma they are more than happy. They just don’t want anyone to misuse their upanyasams for their own profit purpose or other malicious intentions. For example, if our Velukkudi Swami does not cover his upanyasams with copyright statement, sooner or later someone will use these in the memes and make a mockery of the whole message. So, please see these actions (action of covering their speech with copyright) in light of their intension; please do not evaluate superficially influenced by the hate messages spread by the atheists about Vaishnavas.

Regading collecting money: 

If they do not have a pricetag, people will not value it at all! And all atheists will also access these upanyasams freely and use it for improper purposes. So, it is good to have a deterance factor in the form of money so that only genuine people will buy. 

For example, Velukkudi Swami provides his EnpaNi free of cost; what is the outcome? Every tom dick and harry registers for it; but do they hear regularly? Except for a very small fraction of subscribers most people do not value it at all! Why? Because it comes for free! If he charges some token money, then only those who are genuinely interested will subscribe. Anyways, it is Swami’s decision to provide it free so that everyone has access to these messages in some form or other, with the hope that even those who are not interested now may eventually take interest some day. He is just fulfilling the instructions given to him by his guru/ father and that is all that matters to him.

You had asked what if some one poor can not afford the 1500 to buy the Mahabharatam. Well, if someone is genuinely interested then Krishna will definitely arrange somehow for such a person; there is no doubt about it. For example, our Velukkudi Swami providing the Mahabharatam for free for everyone.

Secondly, Vaishnava organisations do need some money for basic running. For example, the cost of CDs from KKT are very nominal prices that anyone can afford; I believe there is hardly any ‘profit’ in such sales. Even if there is a profit that is still okay.

You mentioned another so called guru say “if I seek donations you complain; if I generate my own funds through some business you complain; what is your problem?” Well, that reasoning is good, and it applies very aptly to our Vaishnava organisations too. The difference is, our vaishnava acharyas simply don’t feel the urge to justify their position with the commoners. They are simply focussed on pleasing Perumal. Those who understand will understand, those who want to complain will complain. Perumal will take care of that. Only in some exceptional or extreme cases they may come forward and express justification about certain issues. Generally speaking Vaishnavas do not do that.

So it is not correct to say “we fall apart”. Please evaluate people by the commitment to Perumal, Poorvacharyas and Scriptures. Do not evaluate them by some micro-details because we may not actually understand the cause and reason behind some of their actions, because of our own current state of impurity.

continued…

adiyen dasan

to give another example, a few months ago our Velukkudi Swami issued an appeal that his lectures (including EnPaNi audio) are available at Velukkudi Discourses channel and others should refrain from uploading his lectures in other channels. Those who are money minded saw this with the lens of their own impurities and thought Velukkudi Swamy is also doing it for the profit sake.

But Vaishnavas without such impurity knew the real reason that he just wanted to protect others from committing the sin of stealing a Vaishnava’s speech and make money out of it. Because the price they may have to pay for such a sin could be very  heavy. and out of his Karunai he had to stop them from doing so.

adiyen dasan.

So avar nyanathukku dhAn madhippu avarukku illa
Servanta ponadhu andha Swamy’s perundhanmai IvA yen kuraiva madhippidanum in first place? Ava ava velaya ava ava seiyaraFrom vikraminside

Vikaram swamy, ava ava velaiya ava ava seiyara. But the respect we accord to them depends on what attitude / feeling they are doing it. A servant who is doing with the attitude “I am doing this to fill my stomach and maintain myself” is accorded only a small amount of respect. But a servant who is serving with the attitude “I am doing this to please my acharya; I don’t have to worry about my maintenance etc. He is maintaining me so well. All I need is some kainkaryam to my acharya, and at present he has given me this kainkaryam out of his karunai” – this servant of course deserves the highest respect we can accord.

Initially Athulai’s in-laws thought the servant was in the first category; the moment they realised that their ‘servant’ was actually in the second category, they repented deeply.

So, the activity may be same but the attitude is what matters. If a ‘servant’ of the first category is given as much respect a ‘servant’ of the second category deserves, the first category person will not know what to do with it; he may become proud and that will cause him great harm. On the other hand, when such respect is given to the servant of the second category he clearly sees it as a glory of his acharya, and thus even those who are praising and respecting him benefit immensely.

Therefore there is nothing wrong in the story of Swamy Mudhaliandan you have shared.

Thank you very much for your questions.

adiyen dasan.

Enna voi unga SriVaishnavam?From vikraminside

Swami, SriVaishnavism is very deep and it is the ultimate philosophy. There is nothing wrong with it at all. Some of us beginners may make some mistakes as we still carry quite a lot of contamination in our heart. But simply the fact that we have surrendered to our acharya, regularly hearing from a guru and regularly associating with other vishnavas (eg. our interaction on this forum), this will purify us sooner or later, and we will be able to practise SriVaishnavism in its pure form. Until then our acharyas are patient with us.

adiyen dasan.

on May 18, 2020

Sri:

Super Swamy. Excellent answer.

My question:
Why did mudhaliyAndAn swamy interfere in the discussion when his duty was just to do only household chores? He was uncalled for right?

If I come to know , devareer as knowledgeable and acharya abiding adiyen should increase my respect to you is it? Okay

Else adiyen shall think you are not in relevant category and ill treat you. 🤔

The Question is what makes me judge you? Who am I to judge you?

Who are they to judge MudaliAndan swamy ?

So if my servant is acharya abiding I should release him is it?

or I should treat acharya abiding servant with lot respect? In fact I shall serve my servant!!!

If servant is not acharya abiding then i shall disrespect him?

How will I know what type of servant I have unless I probe him?

Why should I know my servant’s personals ?

Logicalla idikkardhu swamy

Vayithu pozhappo
Acharya abidingo

Ava ava velai ava ava seiyara we are bound to treat everyone as equal as per TRUE SRIVAISHNAVAM

WE SHOULD NOT JUDGE OTHERS
A TRUE SRIVAISHNAVAN DOES NOT JUSGE OTHERS

A TRUE SRIVAISHNAVAN TREATS EVERYONE EQUAL

THE SAME PROBLEM HAPPENED WITH THIRUKACHI NAMBI SWAMY

IF HE WAS TREATED AS EVERYBODY ELSE THE PROBLEM WOULD NOT HAVE OCCURRED AND WE WOULD HAVE NOT GOT RAMANUJACHARYA TODAY

IN FACT SUCH ILL TREATMENT LED US TO GET A GREAT ACHARYA

Dasanudasan

on May 18, 2020

Swamy,

Regarding CDs stuff adiyen have no issues. The point is misunderstood. Malicious people earning profit is wrong.

Adiyen know Velukkudi Krishnan Swamy donates to poor so didin’t include Swamy. Even calendars swamy donated and had ₹300 price tag only.

Here the point is spreading of dharma.
As far as I knew Anna does not earn ₹1 from his speeches. He discards money. I personally know. andha oru thundu dhAn.

KuduthAlum vAngikka mattAr. Avar pera sollindu mathavA thappu pandrAlO nu oru doubt.

Secondly adiyen would be more happy if contents sre shared for free and few titles are sold seperately.

For eg,: “In Pursuit of Brahmam ” in Sri Velukkudi Krishnan Swamy’s collections

Donations should be increased, commercialization should be decreased

Illati cinema kalynathukku vedam soldravAlukkum idhukkum enna vidhyAsam nu thOni poidum

Engathu pakthula pillaiyAr koil archaka swamy irukkar yella cinema layum poitu mandhiram solluvar

Padam poojai poduvAr

Kalyana mndhiram solluvAr

Nethi YGP sir nadicha tik tik tik padam pathen. Ava PSBB school nadathara pola irukku. Premium fees. Subsidy la solli tharALA nu kaeten, Dushyanth Sridhar kochintaar, Avaroda correspondentaam

Kaeta

“Unga Andavan Ashramatha poi kelungo avA school arambikka sollungO ” nu soldrAr

Ippa naa yenna thappa ketuten? Education why so much commercialized?

Pesama naanum cinema la act panni irukkanum
Foreign poi irukkanum

Varattu vedantham pesi vAzhkai waste pannitten

Ippa en manager enakku ego irukku nu soldraar

Na nenacha foreign poi sampadhichirukka mudiyum

IvA ellArum AnnAndhu pAthiruppA

1 crore donation kaetruppa

Panam dhaney PradhAnam
Amma avadhu
Appa avadhu

Panam illati naai kuda madhikadhu

Dasanudasan

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on May 18, 2020

Mahabharata thukku naa eppadi copyright vaanga mudiyum? 🤔 VyAsar dhAna owner!!!

Ramayana thukku naa eppadi copyright vaanga mudiyum? 🤔
VAlmiki dhAna owner!!!

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on May 19, 2020

Sanatana Dharma is NOT just Theory, but Theory PUT TO PRACTICE.

So if we don’t apply what is Good for us and/or good for society and/or good for the world, Then SriKrishna will Descend once the Adharma is going beyond control, which is what is happening now. So anything that we see in practical life which is not IN-LINE with BhgavAN’s LIKING, then we have to catch firmly on our seat belt ready for the roller coaster . 

So the current happenings are Restructuring done by BhagavAn to bring back people to Follow Rules/Regulations (a.k.a Shastras) that HE has laid for the mankind to follow. Any deviation will not be accepted by BHagavAn.

So yes, this posting relevant to Dharma Sandeha as references.

Copy pasting from other thread where Kongil Swami and Kamban Swami has referred examples and Practical Adharmas around the globe. 

https://www.kinchit.org/dharma-sandeha/thread/if-we-turn-to-veg-what-will-you-do-for-your-food/

From Kamban Swami:

I hope the information pasted below from two links will be helpful in understanding how even if one is interested only in material aspects of life (and do not care about leading a spiritual life), a vegetarian diet is the best way to live.

1. “The corn and the soybeans that are needed to produce one single steak would be enough to feed two people for a whole day…”

https://www.simply-live-consciously.com/english/food-resources/one-steak-2-days/  

1. http://www.earthsave.org/environment.htm
  • “It takes 2,500 gallons of water, 12 pounds of grain, 35 pounds of topsoil and the energy equivalent of one gallon of gasoline to produce one pound of feedlot beef.
  • Because of over-consumption of fish, all 17 of the world’s major fishing areas have reached or exceeded their natural limits. One-third of the world’s fish catch is fed directly to livestock.
  • 70% of US grain production is fed to livestock.
  • 5 million acres of rainforest are felled every year in South and Central America alone to create cattle pasture.
  • Roughly 20% of all currently threatened and endangered species in the US are harmed by livestock grazing.
  • Animal agriculture is a chief contributor to water pollution. America’s farm animals produce 10 times the waste produced by the human population.”

From Kongil Swami,

Also there is an ODD PAzha Mozhi floating around “கொன்றால் பாவம் தின்றால் போச்சு

One May thing that the Sin acquired by killing animal is resolved when the same person eat it. This is a pathetic wrong propagation by wrong doers. There is NO such thing in BhagavAn’s dictionary (Shastras).

So inorder to teach lesson to the Wrong Doers/Propagators, what BhagavAn does is, கொன்றால் பாவம் (The Sin accumulated by the Butcher) is TRANSFERRED to the Person who buys and EAT the meat (தின்றால் போச்சு). Considering this, NO ONE SHOULD BUY MEAT AS WELL, since they themselves have enough troubles/Karmas in their life, then why would one go and get the Butchers Paapam as well, but still people keep probating wrong meaning.

நீ புலாலை மறுத்தால், கொல்லும் தொழிலை செயபவன் அதை மறுத்து விடுவான்

[If one denies eating meat, the persons who does the Butcher business will Stop Killing and Selling meat, Iraivan (BhagavAN) will provide him another Job].

So the General Public has the responsibility to follow good things and avoid bad things. As long as the General public does wrong things, the Wrong thing Sellers will exist.

குறள்:260

கொல்லான் புலாலை மறுத்தானைக் கைகூப்பி

எல்லா உயிருந் தொழும்.

Meaning:

ஓருயிரையும் கொல்லாமல் புலால் உண்ணாமல் வாழ்கின்றவனை உலகத்தில் உள்ள எல்லா உயிர்களும் கைகூப்பி வணங்கும்.

குறள்:251

தன்னூன் பெருக்கற்குத் தான்பிறிது ஊனுண்பான்
எங்ஙனம் ஆளும் அருள்.

Meaning:

தன் உடம்பைப் பெருக்கச் செய்வதற்காகத், தான் மற்றோர் உயிரின் உடம்பை உண்பவன் பிற உயிர்களிடத்தில் எவ்வாறு அருளை உடையவனாக இருக்க முடியும்?

From Adiyen:

anumanta visasita nihanta kraya-vikrayi
samskarta chopaharta cha khadakas cheti ghatakah

अनुमन्ता विशसिता निहन्ता क्रयविक्रयी ।
संस्कर्ता चोपहर्ता च खादकश्चेति घातकाः

(Sri Manu-smrti: 5.51)

He who approves, he who cuts, he who kills, he who buys and sells, he who cooks, he who serves and he who eats it are ‘slayers’. In the killing of an animal, the permitter, the carver, the killer, the buyer, the seller, the preparer, the server, and the eater—all such persons are included in the class of the slaughterer. .

ye tv anevam-vido ’santah stabdhah sad-abhimaninah
pasun druhyanti visrabdhah pretya khadanti te cha tan

ये त्वनेवंविदोऽसन्त: स्तब्धा: सदभिमानिन: ।
पशून् द्रुह्यन्ति विश्रब्धा: प्रेत्य खादन्ति ते च तान्

(Srimad Bhagavatam: 11.5.14)

[“Stubborn, arrogant, and impious persons who do not understand dharma confidently kill animals, but those animals eat them in their next life.”]

One set of people stop these eating by following scriptures for Al Mighty GOD Happiness,

Another set of people stop these eating by hardship experiences due to the Fear of getting diseases as seen in current trend.

But BhagavAn (Al Mighty GOD) doesn’t see in which way, one has decided to stop eating these and HE accepts both types of people, since all HE sees is, did you atleast stop eating these now or not, in which ever way you decided and MOVE ON with a PIOUS LIFE then on..

• Liked by
Cancel
2 on May 19, 2020

Additionally from Srimadh BhagavAtam

DHARMA : DIALOGUE WITH MOTHER EARTH –

Dharma as a bull with one leg and Mother Earth as a cow [Srimad Bhagavatam 1.16.18-30]

[The personality of religious principles, Dharma, was wandering about in the form of a bull. And he met the personality of Earth in the form of a cow who appeared to grieve like a mother who had lost her child. She had tears in her eyes, and the beauty of her body was lost. Thus Dharma questioned Mother Earth as follows:] 

I have lost my three legs (Mother Earth as Cow) and am now standing on one only. Are you lamenting for my state of existence? Or are you in a sorry plight because the demigods are now bereft of their share of sacrificial offerings because no sacrifices are being performed at present? Or are you grieving for living beings because of their sufferings due to famine and drought? SB 1.16.20

The so-called administrators are now bewildered by the influence of this Age of Kali, and thus they have put all state affairs into disorder. Are you now lamenting this disorder? Now the general populace does not follow the rules and regulations for eating, sleeping, drinking, mating, etc., and they are inclined to perform such anywhere and everywhere. Are you unhappy because of this? SB 1.16.22

Mother, you are the reservoir of all riches. Please inform me of the root cause of your tribulations by which you have been reduced to such a weak state. I think that the powerful influence of time, which conquers the most powerful, might have forcibly taken away all your fortune, which was adored even by the demigods.  SB 1.16.24

Mother Earth [in the form of a cow] thus replied: O Dharma, whatever you have inquired from me shall be known to you. I shall try to reply to all those questions. Once you too were maintained by your four legs, and you increased happiness all over the universe by the mercy of the Lord. SB 1.16.25

In Him reside (1) truthfulness, (2) cleanliness, (3) compassion, (4) control of anger, (5) self-satisfaction, (6) straightforwardness, (7) steadiness of mind, (8) control of the sense organs, (9) responsibility, (10) equality, (11) tolerance, (12) equanimity, (13) faithfulness, 

(14) knowledge, (15) absence of sense enjoyment, (16) leadership, (17) chivalry, (18) influence, (19) the power to make everything possible, (20) the discharge of proper duty, (21) complete independence, (22) dexterity, (23) fullness of all beauty, (24) serenity, (25) kindheartedness, 

(26) ingenuity, (27) gentility, (28) magnanimity, (29) determination, (30) perfection in all knowledge, (31) proper execution, (32) possession of all objects of enjoyment, (33) joyfulness, (34) immovability, (35) fidelity, (36) fame, (37) worship, (38) pridelessness, (39) being (as the Personality of Godhead), (40) eternity, and many other transcendental qualities which are eternally present and never to be separated from Him. 

That Personality of Godhead, the reservoir of all goodness and beauty, Lord Śrī Kṛṣṇa, has now closed His transcendental transactions on the face of the earth. In His absence the Age of Kali has spread its influence everywhere, so I am sorry to see this condition of existence. SB 1.16.26-30

So yes these Practical happenings reflect BhagavAn SriKrishna descended down to Save the Mother Nature (HIS wife Bhooma Devi) and very well applicable to Dharma.

If EACH one of us across the Globe whether devotees or non-devotees don’t put the Theory (Scriptures) to PRACTICE happily for Mankind and Almighty GOD happiness, then yes some or the other way, we will be forced to do it, whether we like it or not.

One set of people stop these eating by following scriptures for Al Mighty GOD Happiness,

Another set of people stop these eating by hardship experiences due to the Fear of getting diseases as seen in current trend.

But BhagavAn (Al Mighty GOD) doesn’t see in which way, one has decided to stop eating these and HE accepts both types of people, since all HE sees is, did you atleast stop eating these now or not, in which ever way you decided and MOVE ON with a PIOUS LIFE then on..

on May 19, 2020

So, It is not about Corono Virus or any new virus that will be named or developed later, it is all about “Changing our Bad/Odd habits (Durachaaram/Anachaaram) that we have formed all along the way by just clicking Our MIND’s RESET Button and Re-Organizing our lives to Pious habits (Sadhachaaram)“.

<span style="color: #4caf50;”> Be Safe & Stay Healthy,
<span style="color: #4caf50;”> Keep CALM & Maintain Cleanliness,
<span style="color: #4caf50;”> To every Bird, its own Nest is beautiful,
<span style="color: #4caf50;”> One feels good about King’s house, but one feels Better In one’s own house,
<span style="color: #4caf50;”> The True Purpose of Life, is Power washing the dust (karma’s) off our Souls (Athma) Permanently with Almighty GOD grace.
(பிறவியின் பயன் பிறவாமை)

Sarve Janaha Sukhino Bhavanthu,
Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu,
Achit-Chit-ParamAthma Sukhino Bhavanthu,
Ramanujan Yellarayum Andananey

Vazhi Ulagaryan Vazhi Ulagaryan Ulagaryan
on May 19, 2020

So, It is not about Corono Virus or any new virus that will be named or developed later, it is all about “Changing our Bad/Odd habits (Durachaaram/Anachaaram) that we have formed all along the way by just clicking Our MIND’s RESET Button and Re-Organizing our lives to Pious habits (Sadhachaaram)“.

– Be Safe & Stay Healthy,
– Keep CALM & Maintain Cleanliness,
– To every Bird, its own Nest is beautiful,
One feels good about King’s house, but one feels Better In one’s own house,
The True Purpose of Life, is Power washing the dust (karma’s) off our Souls (Athma) Permanently with Almighty GOD grace.
(பிறவியின் பயன் பிறவாமை)

Sarve Janaha Sukhino Bhavanthu,
Loka Samastha Sukhino Bhavanthu,
Achit-Chit-ParamAthma Sukhino Bhavanthu,
Ramanujan Yellarayum Andananey

Vazhi Ulagaryan Vazhi Ulagaryan Ulagaryan
Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel