There might be some references which are similar to the modern technology in Karma Kanda part of the Vedas. But, here are the problems when we are researching too much about it:
- It is not a direct way to attain moksha.
- Also, this comparing of modern science and Vedas, seem to irritate the atheists, and make them even more atheistic. As Bhaktas of Lord Sriman Narayana, it is our duty to involve even the atheists as much as possible. I am stating this point, because I am practically seeing many youngsters of my age group, mock all these comparisons of Vedas with modern technology.
- Lack Of proper Evidence and proper Research is one of the major problems, when we compare like this.
Your question might be intended to attract the present generation towards Vedas. This is possible only through the following ways:
- Making an effort and think of innovative ideas to tell the stories of Lord Sriman Narayana.(esp. Srimad Bhagavatham)
- Involving them in Nama Sankeerthanam, and also motivate them to do Japa in their homes.
- Tell all the prescribed good qualities for humans from the Vedas, authoritatively.
(I am stating all these as these things, as these are the ones which brought many people to the bhakti margam)
Above all, the innovative ideas are mainly important. I am not telling to change the teachings, but rather, I am telling to innovate the way we are teaching. Sri Velukkudi Krishnan Swami, is a best example for this, who has done a great innovation.
Also, if the link of modern technology with the karma kanda section of the Vedas are proved by a proper research institute, then we can accept it. Otherwise, if we as Bhaktas, without even knowing whether an authoritative research has been conducted on the topic mentioned above, and at the same time tell this to the future generations, they will most likely not follow.
(P.S.: My apologies for the above post, but this is the harsh truth. And these kind of topics itself are becoming a source of mockery 🙁 )