This has the reference to the posts of the thread
I am neither knowledgeable nor competent enough for discussion on such topics. My post is based on my understanding and interpretation of your post. Kindly excuse me and quote, if there is any misinterpretation / mistake in my post. I am mentioning my comments.
You have mentioned about 4 sampradayams viz., A (A1, A2, A3 and A4), B, C & D.
- I do not know whether the details mentioned for these 4 sampradayams are the general one accepted by the followers of respective sampradayams.
- In (A) Vaishnava Sampradayam, Lord Narayana / Krishna is mentioned at the top most of the acharya lineage. Acharyas are there for all these sampradayams i.e., for A 1, A 2, A 3 and A 4. In such case, I believe the ultimate aim for these four sampradayams will be Narayanan and His blessings will be there to get the objective. Then, regardless of philosophy or process or whatever, how can one say one Sampradayam is better than other?. What is important is the ultimate to be achieved.
- W.r.to (D) Advaita Vedanta Sampradayam, under the Daiva-paramparā (God) , Lord Nārāyaṇa is quoted. In this Sampradayam, who is ultimate?. Your details gives the impression that Narayanan is their ultimate aim. (Am I seeing it wrongly?). If it is so, the point mentioned by me at (2) is applicable here also.
- There is no details given for the sampradayams B and C.
- I understand Avarohanam is used in music. I do not know about it’s use in spirituality. More so, whenever few details are listed, one of them has to be mentioned first. I don’t think it will indicate the order of grading. It can be accepted if such gradings are explained explicitly, esp., in topics of such great importance where the faith of millions of people are involved.