Enpani 1584 Sandeham

Updated on December 28, 2019 in General
9 on December 13, 2019

Adiyen’s namaskaram Swamy. The En pani 1584 was very useful adiyen had similar sandehams before and Swamy has clarified in terms of BhagavAn’s sirippu.
For adiyen and other adiyArs, perumAl is everything. Whatever I do, I owe it to Perumal thAyAr and our Parampara and sampradayam. By gaining higher knowledge every day through Swamy’s discourse and living life in a dharmic pathway, adiyen is getting too many realisations with the current world. As I only do what our sampradayam says (which is the best), this higher knowledge is leading adiyen very close to Our AchAryAs, Alwars and BhagavAn. As it so happens, adiyen’s most of time is being spent searching for Paramporul through discourses, singing (nama sankeerthanam), pasuram recitation, etc.
At this stage, I have stopped worrying for anything as adiyen realise we are not here to stay permanently and have to go back to Peru Veedu. And as Perumal is the only gathi for me, adiyen strongly believe that I have been taken care of bhagavan through Swamy’s Krupai and Acharyar Krupai and so, he will provide me everything that is only good for me. So BhagavAn kainkaryam, AchAryA kainkaryam is being adiyen’s main priority. Since I realise so much and utter his holy namams everyday and night, even sometimes without realising, and i started to always dwell on our sampradayam’s glories through Azhwar pasurams, granthams, Divya desam varalAru, Acharyar kadhaigal, Bhagavad leelas and devotees experiences, adiyen only long for bhaktas association and to reach Vaikuntam to serve Perumal.
As this being said, whenever adiyen gets pushed to a lower phase of life, say, job contract getting over and difficulty to find another work in a different desam, a job that satisfies or at least a job that gives necessary Dhanam to tackle daily life, support family and loans, etc. Since Perumal is sarvam for adiyen, I have told about my loukika situation to Perumal but without forgetting why I’m here and where I’m going to and wanting moksham primarily. When I want to ask Perumal to have a sukamAna VAzhkai, adiyen is feeling very guilty and even upset to ask for loukikA things that are just selfish for myself and my family. Adiyen doesn’t want Perumal to smile in a way and think “he’s just asking for material things” as that will bring bAram to Perumal’s thiruullam.

Adiyen only request some very basic material things and always reduce necessities and luxury. Adiyen is not keen to earn millions or live luxurious life. Just basic Dhanavaravu for daily life, for tackling loukika problems and ultimately to help others and to spend for Dharma kAryams only. Since adiyen have Mahavisvasam to Perumal, adiyen is not shook by worldly problems as I know AbathvpandavA is there to rescue and protect. Sometimes due to mandha budhi and outside pressure from other people, adiyen asks Perumal for what I want by saying “enaku ethu nanmaiyai tharumo, athai neerey thanthu arula vendum”. When saying this, adiyen already have some specific things on mind like job and continuous dhana sambathyam. Hence, adiyen is feeling too guilty to even ask anything “Material” to Perumal. What can I do when I want something in loukika that is basic and needed? (While I take efforts to get that). Adiyen doesn’t think “ I want sukam now and I’ll think of moksham later in life”. Adiyen thinks “reaching Bhagavan (moksham) is the main priority and always keeping myself engaged with Bhakti and kainkaryams and to leave away all the bad karmas but also, to get sukam (satisfactory Basic necessities) until we live in this material world. So can adiyen ask both to Perumal and explain that I only ask material sukam for good life, For providing expected family duties and ultimately only for dharmic living?”.
Is this kind of thinking bad?

Adiyen etheynum thavaraga ketuirunthAl mandha budhiyai kshamikka prarthikkiraen.

Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan
Velukkudi Sri Krishnan Swamy guruvey sharanam

• Liked by
0 on December 13, 2019

During such hard times, adiyen resonate by singing this line “ vEnDiyadai tandiDa vEnkaTEsan ninrirukka vEnDiyadu vErillai maraimUrti kaNNA
maNivaNNA malaiappA gOvindA gOvindA” and just leave all loukika problems at his lotus feet. Perumal knows when adiyen will get what is deserved but adiyen sometimes (rarely due to external pressure) panic thinking about worst situations. And when my mind goes that way, my ullam gets hurt for not keeping up Maha visvasam that kshanam. And then rejuvenate back (Swamyin thiruvadi balathal, adakki meendum vazhikku kondu varuthal) saying sarvam Avan. Adiyargalai rakshippavan. Nityamum Asaiyudaney avanukku Bhaktiyai seithu vazhkayai vazhum poludhu manam enum kurangudan Oru sinna porAttam varugirathu. Athai adakki meendum nalvazhiyil sindikka muyalgiraen.

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on December 15, 2019

Kindly clarify this Swamy. Adiyen understand that Devareer has a very busy schedule. Just Reposting to keep on top of the page.

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on December 24, 2019

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on December 25, 2019

Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha,

Namaskaram Ragesh Swami,

With Acharya ThiruvAdi Bhalam and Velukkudi Swami’s Aasirvadham, Picking devareer’s key concerns or view points.

1) Regarding devareer’s view point:

“…….adiyen asks Perumal for what I want by saying “enaku ethu nanmaiyai tharumo, athai neerey thanthu arula vendum”. When saying this, adiyen already have some specific things on mind like job and continuous dhana sambathyam……..!!”

This is being said by our Poorvacharyas as:

Uru Purusharthathmagam Brahma tatvam”, means we may have 1000 or more likings and stand in front of BhagavAn and ask for it, though some of our likings will have adverse effect on us and will not yield good results to us, so BhagavAn knows what to give us that will give us Satisfaction/Good results and better life.

Since devareer is already a Sharanagathan who has GRATTITUDE on Swami Ramanujar’s Lotus Feet, BhagavAn SriKrishnan Swami STILL does what is “Hitham” (that is ultimate good) for us even if we ask or hesitate to ask Materialistic things.

2) Regarding devareer’s concern:

“…….Adiyen only request some very basic material things and always reduce necessities and luxury. Adiyen is not keen to earn millions or live luxurious life. Just basic Dhanavaravu for daily life, for tackling loukika problems……”

Being luxury is not necessarily loukikam, the perspection in the VIEW of BhagavAt Chinthanai matters.

Scenario 1:

Swami KoorathAzhvan was very rich and did Thadhi Aaradhana (food feast) for SriVaishnavas. One time Kanchipuram PerunDevi Thayar enquired about “who is that rich person in KOORAM place whose doors are really big and makes a loud noise while closing”. When Swami KoorathAzhvan heard this, Swami felt ashamed that, instead of projecting Gyanam, Vyragyam and Bhakthi, Adiyen exhibited adiyen’s richness. After this incident, Swami left left everything and surrendered on Swami Ramanujar’s lotus feet permanently for Kainkaryam.

Scenario 2:

However, Swami KoorthAzhvan’s Kumarar “Swami Parasara Bhattar” had different view about money and luxury though they were HIGH LEVEL in Spiritual Knowledge.

Swami Parasara Bhattar always wears lot of Gold chains/ornaments while doing upanyasams or Kalakshepams. One time, some one asked Parasara Bhattar about “what’s the deal about this gold chains in your body, when BhagavAt Gita advocates Gyanam, Vyragyam & Bhakthi”, then Parasara Bhattar Swami said, “SriRanganatha Perumal Vigraham (idol) requires lot of Alankaram and the Vigraham is kept inside a SriRanga Gold Vimanam (Sanctum), same way adiyen’s AntharAthma is SriRanganatha Perumal, and adiyen’s body is SriRanga Vimaanam, hence adiyen does gold Alankaram on adiyen’s body, since it is for Perumal and not for Adiyen”. The person who asked the question was stunned by hearing Parasara Bhattar Swami’s answer.

So GuruParamparai has all options for us to chose, the only thing that we need to FOCUS is to make sure that “EVERYTHING either Materialistic needs or Spiritual needs” should CIRCLE around BhagavAt Chinthanai/Kainkaryam.

Adiyen will say a simple practical example using Parasara Bhattar Swami’s life example (Scenario 2).
Generally a Prapanna don’t wear SUN GLASSES” as it is meant for ones stylish appearance, so we avoid. However, while driving towards sunset direction or in really hot climates, our eyes can get burned, so a beginner devotee wears Sun glasses to protect their eyes without focus of BhagavAn, but a higher level devotee wears Sun glasses inorder to protect the eyes in a view point that, if their eyes gets damaged, then they cannot see the Dhrishtam Alankaram of Perumal Vigrahas in Temples. Now Thiruman & Sunglasses doesn’t match up together in appearance when one wears except on some Saamudriga Lakshana devotees faces, but no choice, it depends upon one’s perception with BhagavAt Chinthanai.

3) Regarding devareer’s concern,
“…….. So can adiyen ask both (Material Sukham and Spiritual Kainkaryam) to Perumal and explain that I only ask material sukam for good life, For providing expected family duties and ultimately only for dharmic living?”. Is this kind of thinking bad……..”

This thinking is not bad, rather it is allowed to ask both, but whom to ask matters. since we follow Sharanagathy Maargham (believing in Swami Ramanujar’s Lotus Feet) & we are Not following “Upasana Maargham” believing in our Vyraghyam . In Kali Yuga, SriRanganatha Perumal neither gives Materialistic benefits nor gives Moksham, rather HE has transferred both responsibility to Swami Ramanujar, and BhagavAn SriRanganAtha went to DEEP SLEEP (YOGA NITHRA) and accepts only Kainkaryam.

There is a Phalam Sruthi in “UdayavAr Avayava Prabhaavam” as blessed by our PoorvAcharyar Swami Thirumalai Ananthaanpillai Krishnamaacharyarar as below:

எ”ஒருவன் நம் பூர்வாசார்யர்களை தமது திருமேனி அவயவங்களாகக் (உறுப்புக்களாக்) கொண்டு யோகியர்களுக்கு தலைவராக திகழும் ஸ்வாமி எம்பெருமானாரைத் (இராமானுசரை) தினம் தோறும் தியானம் செய்கிறானோ, அவன் இவ்வுலகில் விரும்பிய அனைத்து பொருள்களையும் அடைய பெறுகிறான். இறுதியில் உயர்ந்த ஸ்தானமாகிய பராமபத்தை (மோக்ஷம்/ஸ்ரீவைகுண்டம்) அடயக்கடவன்.”

Kurai Irundhaal adiyenai kShamikka Prarthikkiraen,
Nirai Irundhaal adiyenudaya Acharya ThiruvAdi Bhalatthaal, Velukkudi Swami Aasirvadhatthaal.

????

Adiyen Srinivasa (DhoddayAcharyar) Dasan.

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on December 25, 2019

Srimate Ramanujaya Namah

Namaskaram Swamy. Well explained. Danyosmi ??
Adiyen is waiting to get Panchasamskaram soon (as not living in India) but now, Adiyen is praying to Swamy Ramanuja from my hrudayam by thinking of Swamy’s vigraha thirumeni. Adiyen shall try getting udayavar’s photo frame here in Sydney.
Adiyen very well understand what devareer said about “whom to ask and Renganatha Perumal is in yoga nidhra and so Srirangam Perumal only accepts kainkaryam”.
Adiyen understood and agreed this well. But my mandha buddhi is posing a silly question “all the Perumal are one and Srirangam Perumal is in yoga Nidra but what about the same Perumal in standing form, as in Tirumala? Can we still ask these things to Perumal, if we are not sure if we have gotten Swamy Ramanujar’s Sambandam (as no Panchasamskaram is performed yet)? ” Adiyen understands that all Perumal are one but some Archamurthi Perumal are not seen in yoga Nidra posture and that’s why the doubt (although Perumal is in yoga Nidra in Vaikuntam).

Adiyen read the other ways to get Swamy Ramanuja’s Sambandam like reciting “Srimate Ramanujaya Namah, Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan”, worshipping Swamy’s thirumeni in mind, etc. how do we know if we have gotten Swamy’s anugraham & Sambandam. Panchasamskaram seems to be a legit way but until that’s done, how can we be so sure?

Although the above 2 silly questions arouse out of adiyen’s mandha buddhi, adiyen has developed a personal bonding/love towards udayavar by singing glories and reading the charitrams that gives goosebumps and having a mindset that only Udayavar can relieve from samsara. but adiyen is just not sure if adiyen’s prayers, Mangalasasanam, and manasika anbu reaches udayavar to get anugraham even though adiyen has not yet performed Panchasamskaram.
Danyosmi,

-counting my days to get Panchasamskaram,
Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan
Velukkudi Sri Krishnan Swamy Gurubyo Namah

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on December 27, 2019

Namaskaram Ragesh Swami,

Adiyen will share Adiyen’s understanding from Swami’s Upanyasams with Acharya ThiruvAdi Bhalam for the additional questions Q1 & Q2.

Answer for Q1:
Supreme BhagavAn Sriman NarayanA has “Anantha Koti Kalyana Gunas (Unlimited Countless Auspicious Behaviours)”.
So BhagavAn in each Temple as Archai Moorthi exhibits one or two of few of HIS Kalyana Gunas out of HIS countless Kalyana Gunas inorder to CATER each devotees likings/desires either Materialistic needs or Spiritual needs.

“Yoga Nidhra” doesn’t necessarily mean “physical sleeping”. The deeper meaning is BhagavAn has a Kalyana Gunam called “Udhaseenatvam (கண்டு கொள்ளாமல் இருப்பது)”.

Hence in General, there is a RISK INVOLVED when we ask something to any particular Archai Moorthi in a particular Temple, since we are not sure which Kalyana Guna will be exhibited by BhagavAn, since BhagavAn is responsible for both of the below:
1) Giving Birth and letting us accumulate the dangerous Punya/Paapa karma’s and later allowing us to relinquish the same, either HE Rewards us or Punished us, and also
2) Giving Moksham based on OUR NISHTAI/BHAKTHI.

Where as Swami Ramanujar NEVER provides the first obe, rather Swami us responsible for giving us ONLY the second one “Moksham” due to Swami’s “NIRHEDHUKAI KRUPAI (Causeless Mercy)“.

So  BhagavAnis மதில் மேல் பூனை (A Cat standing on the Wall), He may jump on either side of wall (means either gives Birth or Moksham),

Where as Swami Ramanujar is ஏற்ற பலகையில் பூனை (A Cat in a Seesaw). means lowers one side of Seesaw to uplift the person in Samsaram and the brings it up and the lowers it to the other side of seesaw, (SriVaikuntam). Means Swami Ramanujar is responsible only for our Moksham and doesn’t give us Birth.

Hence, just restrict do only Kainkaryam to BhagavAn in any Temples, and ask Materialistic needs, Spiritual needs, Kainkaryam & Moksham to Swami Ramanujar.

Answer for Q2:
Yes, devareer is correct about the different methods to Swami Ramanuja Sambhandham for Moksham inbSame Birth. This has been said by Swami as per “PranannAmrudham Grantham”, there are 18 ways to get Swami Ramanujar Sambhandham, and PanchaSamskaram / Prapatthi / Samasryanayam is only one of the way for Ramanuja Sambhandham for Moksham.

Devareer’s Thumbnail picture with Sri Velukkudi Swami already shows Swami Ramanuja Sambhandham and received Swami’s Aasirvadham for Moksham in same birth, since devareer is already lifted by Swami on one side of the “Seesaw” from Samsaram and only a matter of lowering the other side of Seesaw to SriVaikuntam..?

Doing further PanchaSamskaram will be a Kainkaryam to make BhagavAn SriRanganatha MORE Happy for rest of the life.

Kurai Irundhaal adiyenai kShamikka Prarthikkiraen,
Nirai Irundhaal adiyenudaya Acharya ThiruvAdi Bhalatthaal, Velukkudi Swami Aasirvadhatthaal.

????

Adiyen Srinivasa (DhoddayAcharyar) Dasan

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on December 27, 2019

Swamy, excellent! Danyosmi. Adiyen is standing in tears reading devareer’s explanation.
Swamikku Pallandu ??
Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan
Velukkudi Sri Krishnan Swamy Charanam ??

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on December 28, 2019

It’s actually, Velukkudi Swami’s RICH Spiritual Content and Blessings that melts our heart ❤️. Honestly, Adiyen didnot do anything other than sharing Swami’s Upanyasams with Acharya ThiruvAdi Bhalam and with Sri Velukkudi Swami’s Aasirvadham.

Similar situation happened in the past Nov’2016, when Srinidhi  Bhakthai and Venkatesh Swami referred Sri Velukkudi Swami’s Spiritual Content for Vikram Swami’s doubhts, which provided clarity to Vikram Swami by commenting as “Azhugai dhan varudhu” as seen in this thread.

https://www.kinchit.org/dharma-sandeha/thread/thaaye-thandhaiye-ennum-possible-to-discard-relationship/

So, the commonality is Sri Velukkudi Swami’s Flawless Rich Spiritual Content is the key, and we are only sharing what Swami has been saying/gracing us.

All credits to:

KKC Sholinghur DhoddayAcharyar-VedanthAcharyAr KumaraSingarAchayar-Velukkudi Swamigal Thiruvadigalil Samarpanam ?

Adiyen Srinivasa (DhoddayAcharyar) Dasan

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on December 28, 2019

Hari Hari! Well said Swamy

• Liked by
Cancel