EnPaNi 1000 what next? EnPaNi 10000

Updated on April 12, 2018 in General
13 on April 6, 2018

Srimathe Rangaramanuja Mahadesikaya Namaha

Swami, this kainkaryam should continue without any expectation in return as per EnPaNi 979. It should reach 10000.

We will spread the word. Certain things like “Practice of Sati” misconceptions were cleared only because of EnPaNi. This is a must.

Whatever AchAryan requires we will do to the level best.

Dasanudasan

• Liked by
  • Prapannan
  • Venkatesh3131996
1 on April 6, 2018

Aneka Koti Namaskaarams to Shri Velukkudi Swamy.

Adiyen can understand the difficulty Devarir facing to educate us despite busy schedules. However, among several learned men, Devarir is easily approachable through Enpani with our doubts irrespective of our place of residence. Devarir addressed few Adiyen’s doubts and blessed with clarity.

“Alavukku minjinal amrithamum nanju” may be true in other cases. But, Aanmigam and Baghavan are, “Alla alla kurayatha amritham”. To continue educating illeterates like Adiyen and give clarity to questions in our minds, Adiyen request Devarir to continue as such.

If time does not permit, Adiyen would suggest that Enpani audios may be limited to two or three a week, instead of daily. However, kindly do not stop addressing the questions of Adiyom.

Sriman Narayana Charanav Charanam Prapatye Srimate Narayanaya Namaha!

Sarvam Shri Krishnaarpanam!

on April 6, 2018

Velukkudi Krishnan Swamy Thiruvadigaley Sharanam

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel

Sri Ramanuja Munaye Namaha,
Sri Velukkudi Krishnan Swami ThiruvAdigalaey Sharanam,

Adiyen agree with Bhagavatas.

We are talking with Premam towards Devareer instead of Gyanam as EACH Sampradayam Sath Vishayam words that we use are from Devareer’s Pravachanams.

Due to Devareer busy Kainkaryam schedules, Devareer can reduce from daily to weekly once Enpani.

For us, hearing Devareer’s Kural/Voice is important rather than what is being said in the Enpani. We do hear daily some or all portion of Devareer’s upanyasams daily anyway. Devareer is the root cause of our Athma Ujjivanam.

[In a different aspect, Adiyen has some thought process to do BhagavAta Kainkaryam (like forming a dedicated Sambhavanai account) for the dedicated Kinchit Volunteers who is supporting Kinchit Trust Services, if there are any like that. Adiyen will try to post in a seperate thread about adiyens thinking. Devareer to review and see if it makes sense or not in practical applicability. Sometimes different BhagavAtas may also have different ideas as well, which they are welcome to share inorder to support Devareer Services which is a constructive path for everyone’s upliftment and Paropakaaram to society].

Loka Samastha Sukhino BhavAnthu,

Adiyen Sri Velukkudi Krishna Dasan,
Uyya Oraey Vazhi UdayavAr ThiruvAdi,
Sarvam SriKrisharpanam Asthu

Srimate Ramanujaya Namah! Sri Ranga Narayana Jeeyar Swamigale Saranam!

Dear Velukkudi Swami,

I can’t say anything better than what Bhagavathaas have said before in this thread. Every day morning when I see a new enpani post, it creates a special aura in my day.  This creates a personal bond between you and us. Please don’t stop this. You can even reduce the duration. 

Adiyen,

Badrinarayana Ramanuja Dasan!

on April 7, 2018

Sri Velukkudi Krishnan Swamy Thiruvadigaley Sharanam

on April 7, 2018

Yes very true “For us, hearing Devareer’s Kural/Voice is important rather than what is being said in the Enpani” we feel Swami is physically near to us.

on April 7, 2018

At certain stage in life like Rishi Vishwamitra who tributed all his asthram and mantras to lotus feets of SriRama adiyen will tribute all this knowledge to lotus feets of my Velukkudi Swamy. This knowledge should not be hindrance to bhakthi. Pure devotion is what is required from our end.

“Semushi Bhakthi Roopa”

While Indra and other devathAs were afraid to play with little Krishna but the gopAlAs were playing freely. We would like.to play with Velukkudi Krishnan Swamy. This knowledge should not be a burden for us to reach the lotus feets of Parama BhAgavathA

PrahlAda NArada parAshara pundareeka vyAsAmbareesha shuka shownaka bheeshmathAlByAn
RukhmAngadArjuna Vashishtha vibheeshanaVelukkudiKrishnanAadheen punyAnimAn Parama BhAgavathAn smarAmi

NamO namah Sath gurubya Sath gurubyO namO nama:
NamO namah Sath gurubya Sath gurubyO namO nama:

Dasanudasan

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
3 on April 7, 2018

Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha,
Sri Velukkudi Swami PonnAdigalai, adiyongal Dhandam Samarpitthu Sevikkiroam,

Adiyongal experience Devarir’s ThiruvAdi Sambhandham blessings through Devarir’s Enpani audio and upanyasams.

Depending upon Devarir’s convenience and time schedule, Devarir please decide.

Adiyongal humble request Swami to take care of Devarir’s Health.

Sri Velukkudi Krishnan Swami and Maami ThiruvAdigalukku Pallaandu Paadi Thiruvadigalaey Sharanam, Mangalam Mangalam Mangalam.

Acharyar ThiruvAdigalaey Sharanam,
Adiyen Srinivasa ‘DhoddayAcharyar’ Dasan,
Uyya Oraey Vazhi UdayavAr ThiruvAdi,
Sarvae Janaha Sukhino BhavAnthu,
Sarvam SriKrisharpanam Asthu.

on April 7, 2018

Sri Velukkudi Krishnan Swamy Thiruvadigaley Sharanam

on April 7, 2018

Namaskaram swami,Nandru sonneergal vikraminside swami and all bhagavathas totaly agreed 🙂

on April 10, 2018

Dasanudasan
Adiyenukku adiyen
BhAgyam
🙂 ????

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
1 on April 11, 2018

Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha,

Namskaram Sri.Velukkudi Krishnan Swami.

Swami your enpani audio has brought a lot of change in me and i feel like you are my father,Guru and guide because you are showing me the way to get close to SRIMAN NARAYANA and THAYAR. Kindly accept My humble gratitude. I would like to listen to you everyday because i feel my heart is full and content, but whatever decision you take about enpani audio i will accept it wholly. Please also take care of your health too.

Sri Velukkudi Krishnan Thiruvadigale Thanjam and Pallandu Pallandu to Swami.

Adiyen.

on April 12, 2018

Adiyen agree with this also. Swami please take rest.
Dasanudasan

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel