Enpani 1000 – To be continued ??

Updated on April 23, 2018 in General
8 on April 7, 2018

Sri acharyar u ve velukudi krishnan swami thiruvadigaluku matrum saka bhagavathargaluku kodi namaskarangal , acharyar devarir’s each and every upanyasams, enpani audios, facebook share, tweets has immense capacity to transform the life of anybody and change many people’s life including adiyen and direct them to right path to sriman narayana ,so adiyens humble request would be whenever devarir is comfortable,it would be of utmost help to everybody if devarir could release snippets of anwers to queries of bhagavathas 🙂 but adiyen respects and accepts whatever acharya devarir decides 🙂

• Liked by
  • chinnadurai
0 on April 8, 2018

Request Swamin to continue with the podcasts. I have personally found quite a few confirmations and answers to the various doubts have been having.  I am sure there would be so many of us with sandehams.  So please continue. If going by statistics, not many of have been listening…they would surely come around when they seek answers. So please continue these podcasts 

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on April 9, 2018

ஸ்வாமி அடியேன் மகாலெஷ்மி . இவர்கள் இருவரும் சொல்லும் கருத்தையே அடியேனும் சொல்ல நினைக்கிறேன் ஸ்வாமி. அடியேனின் வாழ்க்கையில் பலவித மனக்குழப்பங்கள் அந்த சமயங்களில் உங்களுடைய என் பணி உபன்யாசத்தை கேட்பதின் மூலமே அடியேன் தெளிவடைந்திருக்கிறேன் ஸ்வாமி. அதனால் அடியேனுடைய விருப்பமும் என் பணியை ஸ்வாமி தொடர வேண்டும் என்பதே. அடியேன் ராமாநுஜ தாஸ்யை
எம்பெருமானார் திருவடிகளே சரணம்
வேளுக்குடி கிருஷ்ணன் ஸ்வாமிகள் திருவடிகளே சரணம்.

• Liked by
Cancel
1 on April 9, 2018

Swamiji, please continue, as my phone doesn’t support mp3 format , even though I have the kinchit app, iam not able to download the audio.. but I made my son to become a member and I am listening through I pad. So somehow or other we don’t miss. Your words have been my guiding light in many incidents.. I always think what would Swamy say about this and then do according to your advice.. so please continue and keep guiding us.. Pranams. Vasuki Mohan

on April 10, 2018

Namaskaram thiru velukkudi swamy avargalukku,

Please continue enpani especially for the sake of those who are very serious in listening your enpani and seeking advice.  We are also getting many of our doubts cleared and are able to come out of this materialistic world.  Especially my daughter is very much inspired and having plans to follow your path of kainkaryam with lots of devotion.

Please consider.  

Namaskaram.

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on April 10, 2018

Pranams to Swamiji. To housewive like me, the enpani & vidhura neethi broadcast has really helped us to come out of certain confusions in our life & though we find it hard to practice each & everything, we are sure it has raised us to certain maturity level & whenever we feel a little low, your advice on the topics comes to our mind & helps us in raising ouselves then & there. We are always grateful to you & seek your blessing always.

• Liked by
Cancel

Sri Ramanuja Munaye Namaha,
Sri Velukkudi Krishnan Swami Guruvae Namaha,

Nandri all Bhagavatas for Sneha bhaava kainkaryam towards Swami.

Adiyen Sri Velukkudi Krishna Dasan,
Uyya Oraey Vazhi UdayavAr ThiruvAdi,
Sarvam SriKrisharpanam Asthu

on April 23, 2018

Adiyai
Swamis en pani is the only source to get a absolute answer for both the material and spiritual life.. swami only knows how much data still there to teach us .. only 10 days I didn’t open dharma sandeha page but now seeing so many new peoples active.. this shows how people want an greatest acharya.. please convey our deepest request to continue.. we try all our way to fulfil his order
Jai Sriman Narayana
Sri velukkudi Krishnan swami thiruvadigale saranam
Udayavar thiruvadigale saranam
Sarvam sri krishna arpanam

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on April 15, 2018

ஸ்வாமி அவர்களுக்கு அநேக கோடி நமஸ்காரங்கள்.  கடந்த மூன்று ஆண்டுகளாக என் பணி snippets தொடர்ந்து கேட்டுக்கொண்டு வருகிறேன்.  நேரில் தங்கள் உபன்யாசங்களை கேட்டு அநுபவிக்கும் தொலைவில் இல்லாததால், இவ்வாறு என் பணி app மூலமாக கேட்பதை ஒரு பாக்யமாக கருதுகிறேன்.  தற்போது ஸ்ரீ விஷ்ணு சஹஸ்ரநாம விளக்க உரையும் கேட்டுக்கொண்டு வருகிறேன்.  தயை கூர்ந்து என் பணி audio snippets தொடரும் படி தாழ்மையுடன் கேட்டுக்கொள்கிறேன்.          

• Liked by
Cancel