Doubts on En Pani 1522 – Azhwars and Acharyas

Updated on October 10, 2019 in Azhwars
5 on October 8, 2019

Dear Swamy after listening En Pani 1522 certain doubts are arising and needing clarification from you.

1) If azhwars do not show interest as devareer said then how come Nammazhwar appeared when Nathamunigal fervently recited Kanninun Siruthambu( If I am right ).

2) Next, Vedantha Desikar, in most of his stothrams on nityasuris like garuda, sudarshana( as you know ) has invoked them in Phala Shruthi to bless the devotees. For example in Sudharshana Ashtakam, he says “All your desires will be fulfilled due to the glorious boon granting powers of Sudharshana”. This appears to be a contradiction.

3) Next, if I remeber correctly and if I am right Vedhantha Desikar meditated on garuda in one of the famous hills and garuda is said to have appeared before him and blessed him.
Then how to take this incident swamy? Are these exceptions?

4) Ambarisha Charithram

Pl forgive adiyen if I had asked something wrongly. Requesting you to clarify. Are these exceptions?

One more question – This is not related to the topic but is on Vaikuntam. How come Garuda get hungry and consequently become angry in Vaikuntam when such things don’t exist there. Adiyen referring to that incident when perumal showed his paratvam to garuda.

Kindly take mercy ( as you always )on adiyen and clarify these things swamy.

Adiyen

• Liked by
3 on October 9, 2019

Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha

Namaskaram Swami,

Regarding “One more question…….Garuda get hungry”…on Sumukan snake happened in “Karya Vaikuntam a.k a Santhanikam lokam” which is inside LEELA VIBHOOTHI/Samsaram  (Above Sathya lokam but below “Virajai Nadhi”, and this incident didnot happen in “NITHYA VIBHOOTHI (SRI VAIKUNTAM) which is beyond Virajai nadhi. Swami says this incident Garuda getting hungry and then getting angry on Sumukan snake, is to portray the worst side of Samsaram, that we Bhaddhatmas get angry when our desires are not fullfilled. So we have to get out of this Samsaram with Acharya Krupai.

This question goes back to similar question of Dwara plakargal getting shaapam etc posted in another thread….https://www.kinchit.org/dharma-sandeha/thread/swamy-is-there-real-feeling-me-and-body-different/

which actually happened in Karya Vaikuntam and NOT in SriVaikuntam, since SriVaikuntam is “Suddha Satvam (no Rajas and no Tamas gunas, only Satva guna) with NO Hunger, with NO Ageing/disease, NO Karmas and only 100% BhagavAt Anubhavam and Kainkaryam, where as Leela Vibhoothi/Samsaram is “Mishra Satvam (mixture of Rajas,Tamas,Satva Gunas) WITH KARMAS, AVIDHYA, AHANKARAM and MAMAKARAM. So it is no wonder that all these odd incident’s happen in Leela Vibhoothi (either in Karya Vaikuntam or any other andams/lokams) and it never happens in SRIVAIKUNTAM.

Velukkudi Sri Krishnan Swami explains beautifully in Enpani #500 “Santhanikam or Karya Vaikuntam”.

https://www.kinchit.org/kinchit-en-pani/451-500/

Adiyen Srinivasa (DhoddayAcharyar) Dasan.

on October 9, 2019

Dear ElayaAlwar swamy,
Thank you very much for clarifying. Please forgive adiyen’s misconception that the incident took place in Vaikuntam. Adiyen was ignorant. Nice to read what you have said. Want to know more about Sanathanika lokam. Will listen to that audio.

Thank you,
Adiyen

No contradiction. All the instances are for very exalted Acharyas on specific performance. They won’t happen as a routine.

on October 10, 2019

Firstly, Dhanyosmi Swamy for taking the time to answer this adiyen’s question. I am trying to reflect on what you have said. Is this observation correct Swamy? – ‘ Nityasuris/Muktatmas do not generally show interest in our activities but when they are dictated to do so either by Bhagavan as in the case of asking Ramanujar to decide whom to give moksham in this yuga (or) like in the case of Vedantha Desikar asking Sudharshanar to bless devotees they(nityasuris) do so as it is a command of exalted Acharyas/Bhagavan himself. Also equivalently when such great souls themselves pray to the nityasuris they appear/bless them ‘ Please again clarify Swamy. Can some other devotee please explain in case Swamy might be busy.

Adiyen.

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on October 10, 2019

Velukkudi Sri Krishnan Swami Thiruvadigalaey Sharanam.

Swami has answered in this thread for the questions 1 through 4.
🙏

Adiyen Charamavathi Dasan.

• Liked by
Cancel
Loading more replies