Dharmic talk in family via TV only ? No time for face 2 Face talk or sharing

Updated on March 16, 2022 in General
8 on March 14, 2022

Dear Swamy/Periyava,

Adiyen ramanujadasan

Like today situation for Kashmir pandit will happen for TN Brahmins too ?. If we don’t talk about dharma sindhanai with family members others will tell our family members about their religion specialities!

Husband and wife having very little time talk after FB, Twitter, serials, kids, self refresh, Mobile phone calls…having little 1 hr when we hint about dharmik talks they get no interest!. No interest leads to disaster for kids to go away from our culture.

Q; How to increase more time between 1:1 for dharmic talks ! (No tv or mobile sharing)

Q; should we teach kids about other religions weakness, cautious views to avoid de-railing?.

Ram Ram book should given to all family members to write when they are alone ?.

Adiyen Ramanuja dasan

• Liked by

Q1; How to increase more time between 1:1 for dharmic talks ! (No tv or mobile sharing)

Q2; should we teach kids about other religions weakness, cautious views to avoid de-railing?.

#3 Ram Ram book should given to all family members to write when they are alone ?.From Govindan Narayanan

1. we can follow in our family; when others see how happy we are, they will ask us for the ‘secret’; then we can share with them our lifestyle.
  2. To speak about ‘other religions’ weakness is the weakness of ‘other religions’. We shouldn’t fall prey to that strategy. It won’t work. The proof is, in other countries where these ‘other religions’ are the major religions, younger generations are moving away because they do not have anything of substance to share about themselves. That is why they target the innocent population in our country with material temptations to subscribe to their religion.

Our acharyas have always preached based on the strengths of our religion; the deep philosophies, and critical analysis of all aspects of existence. There is no other religion which is sound in both philosophy and logic as Sanatana dharma. We should stick to our acharyas’ method; that is how the Sanatana dharma has lasted and will continue to last. When some acharyas preached Sanatana dharma in the west, they didn’t do so speaking about the short comings of other religions. They simply gave the original genuine process, and those with a genuine quest automatically got attracted.

#3. Giving books is okay; but how are we going to make them write regularly. If a few ‘free’ seconds are available, we immediately unfree ourselves by jumping into the digital world! 

We can write regularly with a deep prayer for the rest of the world…. atleast for those whom we know. Through that prayer they may experience a change of their heart! (I say tthis; but I am not regular, swamy! 🙁  )

adiyen dasan.

on March 15, 2022

Very nicely shared an answer like an Acharya for me. Mikka mandri… Yes i always want to follow ‘Be divine happy success follows’ but kopam, avasaram ennai pinnuku thalakindrathu. Inga vandha manasu Shanti agarthu

Yes swamy. what you say is true. That is why our acharyas emphasise so much about ‘satsangam’. Without satsangam, life will quickly drag us towards madness. Regular satsangam, hearing from acharyas, and discussion of sat-vishayam with the sat-sangam is what restores us back to sanity.

adiyen.

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
3 on March 15, 2022

Srimathe Rangaramanuja Mahadesikaya Namaha
Srimathe Sri Varaha Mahadesikaya Namaha
Sri Velukkudi Krishnan Swamy Thiruvadigaley Sharanam

Sri:

Only if someone produces movie after 20 years we will get enlightenment?.

If I say this moderators blocking me from social media

Now only we remember integral parts of India?

Sorry this is not towards any individual, I am asking the whole society.

Movie promotion payment is their job
We need to do our job

Hope it helps

Dasanudasan

on March 15, 2022

Swamy, adiyenku onum puriyala

Swamy, adiyenku onum puriyalaFrom Govindan Narayanan

The above posting of Vikram swamy has to be seen in relation to the recently released movie “The Kashmir Files”. Apparently, this movie story shows how even the younger generation of Kashmir pandits who were forcefully displaced from Kashmir, the land their ancestors had lived for centuries, were brain washed to think that the Hindu pandits never belonged to Kashmir and Kashmir never belonged to India.

Vikram swamy is alluding to this story and drawing a parallel. In the context of Tamil nadu, atheistic movements have seen reasonable success in brainwashing our younger generation with misinformation about sanatana dharma through empty rhetoric.

adiyen dasan.

on March 16, 2022

Very sad to draw that situation or imagin this situation 😔

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on March 15, 2022

My personal practice

During childhood adiyen wrote

SriRamajayam
Now not writing as I became adult!

During childhood I used to say prayer before lunch
Now not saying as I became adult!

During childhood we used to say a series of shlokams before sleeping
Now not telling as I became adult!

Not sure what Perumal is having in his chiththam. Why me deviating? I don’t know.

One thing for sure, childhood bhakthi will help in long term.

Dasanudasan

• Liked by
Cancel