Can i keep 2 laddu gopal/2 bal krishna idol in home for thiruvaradhana?

Updated on August 21, 2020 in General
9 on August 19, 2020

Is 2 different idols of same god be kept for thiruvaradhana?

• Liked by
0 on August 19, 2020

In temple there is only one moolavar.
Can i keep 2 laddu gopal in my temple(home)?

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on August 19, 2020

Namaskaram!!
Bhaghavatha can keep many of the same/similar perumal vigrahams in pooja room. What adiyean understand is that for thiruaradhana, the amount of prasadams, etc., to be increased in proportion to the size of Vigraham and that’s why there is a height limitation/restriction for idols/vigrahams keeping at home pooja.

Ramanujadhasan,

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on August 19, 2020

Swamy, yasodha mata had only one krishna. How can we have two krishna in our home?

• Liked by
Cancel
2 on August 19, 2020

Baghavatha,
Another one is Devaki’s krishna.  You can assume…!!
Bhaghavan is countless- So, numbers is meaningless in the case of Bhaghavan.
But, having one or many is not the case… what is more important is how we keep our child Krishna is most matters… Take great care of Him…..
Adiyean Ramanujadhasan…

ஆமாம் ஸ்வாமி! it is very difficult to understand how He manifests in different ways. For example, in Srirangam PeriyaPerumal and NamPerumal are both Ranganathar. But PeriyaPerumal is Kannan and NamPerumal is Ramar!

How to get my miniscule intelligence understand this amazing phenomenone!?!!!

Adiyen agree with all Bhagavathas in this regard. Swami as you know even in Srirangam, we worship both Namperumal and the intermediate perumal Vigraham. Same for Periya Piratti as well. As many as Devareer can serve, please go ahead.  

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel

We know during Rasa lila He manifested multiple Himself simultaneously and danced with each of the Gopis.

During the Brahma-vimohana lila He manifested Himself as multiple Gopas and went each of their households for one full year.

Can we assume, during makkan-chor lila He can do the same and steal butter from different households at the same time? Only acharyas can confirm what He did and what He did not!

In any case, you please offer Him sufficient; otherwise eatables may start disappearing from your neighbours houses!

adiyen dasan.

On a more serious note: Please check with your acharyan-swamy or the person who trained you in Thiruvaradhanam.

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on August 19, 2020

Danyosmi swamy

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on August 19, 2020

Thanks a lot srinivasan and kambandasan swamy

Adiyen dasan

• Liked by
Cancel