2339 – Good info but why many present day vaidheekas not accepting dhAnam?

Updated on January 14, 2022 in Good qualities for human
15 on January 4, 2022

Srimathe Rangaramanuja Mahadesikaya Namaha
Srimathe Sri Varaha Mahadesikaya Namaha
Sri Velukkudi Krishnan Swamy Thiruvadigaley Sharanam
Sri:

* DhAnam vAngivadhai kuraivAgavO,
* Illai certain dhAnam dhAn vAnguven endru condition poduvadhO,
* Ivvalavu “rate” agum endru “sambhAvanaiyai” solluvadhO
* Kalyanam mantram dhAn solluven, apara kAriyam panna maten endru solluvadhO
* 1 hr la devasam mudichutu nAnga adutha kAriyam paaka vendamA endru solluvadhO?
* Afternoon varaikkum wait panna mudiyadhu yaen late endru jetpadhO?
* Amudhu seidhu vittu brahmathathirkku varuvadhO

Eppadi vaidheekam Agum?

AvA eppadi thangal nalathai mattum Munn niruthigirargalO
Indha generationum adhaye pandra adhu eppadhi thavaru endru solla mudiyum?

Now adiyen remember our Swamy’s quote “Nowadays getting people is difficult”

but adiyen wish to tweak it a little bit “Getting correct people is difficult”

Dasanudasan

• Liked by
* DhAnam vAngivadhai kuraivAgavO, * Illai certain dhAnam dhAn vAnguven endru condition poduvadhO From vikraminside

Sastram clearly defines who to whom when what how one can give charity. (Bhagavad Gita 17th chapter is one such place). Similarly, there are clear injunctions on from whom, when, what, and how to receive charity. Just because someone wanting to have the satisfaction of having given charity the receiver is not bound to accept. The receiver has full right (as per sastram). Just because someone declines to accept from us, we need not doubt their intention.

In nutshell, if someone accepts dhanam outside sastric prescription, his acaram will be affected. This could even contaminate their attitude and desires. So one has to be very very careful.

* Ivvalavu “rate” agum endru “sambhAvanaiyai” solluvadhO * Kalyanam mantram dhAn solluven, apara kAriyam panna maten endru solluvadhO * 1 hr la devasam mudichutu nAnga adutha kAriyam paaka vendamA endru solluvadhO? * Afternoon varaikkum wait panna mudiyadhu yaen late endru jetpadhO? * Amudhu seidhu vittu brahmathathirkku varuvadhO Eppadi vaidheekam Agum? From vikraminside

Even when they are avoiding accepting charity from people like us who have earned money by non-vedic means, simply by associating with us and doing vaideekam for us they seem to be so much affected; just imagine how much worse the situation will be if they were to accept charity from us without proper discrimination!

Let us try to be purer than what we are now; let us pray for the vaidheekas to be in good position. By Perumals grace, He will do the needful.

* AvA eppadi thangal nalathai mattum Munn niruthigirargalO… From vikraminside
Because of associating with us they have become contaminated. We have to be try and become purer than what we are now.

on January 6, 2022

Swamy
I know I will receive severe back lash as usual
“Nee romba ozhunga ” style. I had enough.

Most of the statements are told by vAdhyar Swamy and Brahnathukara themselves.

Na respect pandrathunala dhan dhAna Dharmam pathi pesaren.

If because of associating with us they will become contaminated,

I WILL NOT DO THE OONA AABDHIGAM, SODHAKUMBAM, ABDHIGAM, SEVA KALAM FOR MY DAD

poitu vango idhey velaya pochu. I don’t wish to “contaminate” them further.

I will just pray to my dad that am helpless as I am already contaminated..

Sastram gives way for that also. I know.

Okay , what about Vadhiyar Swamies, SriVaishnavam Swamigal who kept such charges they are also contaminated?

Please don’t try to brand people who try to point out mistake.

If bhagwan has given crop headed lifestyle, we are living as per Bhagawath Agnya.

Many go to foreign adhu kuda than thappu.

Foreign poi software delivery pannittu

“illai enakku edhir” nu oruthar Srirangatha kapatharen
Acharyargal law follow pannala na avalum thappu nu sAdhikirar

Adha support pandrathukkum oru gang irukku.

Aren’t they contaminated?

Let’s talk sense. Ulladhu sonna naama thappu

Dasanudasan

Swamy I know I will receive severe back lash as usual “Nee romba ozhunga ” style.  DasanudasanFrom vikraminside

Vikram swamy, please be careful what you desire for; unknowingly you desired for a ‘backlash’ and Perumal made you experience  a backlash even though the person who replied did not intend to point fingers at you in all honesty.

I can not buy a piece of land near sea shore and complain “the well water is salty”. Similarly, I can not buy a shareeram in this state of kaliyugam and complain ‘I am not able to perform my kainkaryams with the purity of krta yugam’. It is my fault to have made choices that has put me in this shareeram, in this time period, in this city, in this family, in this work place, and in this circumstances. So, the first person I should find fault is myself. The best I can do is, within the circumstances find the best option and do my duties with my utmost sincerity. And apologise to Perumal for not being able to do any better; pray to Him to forgive me for the desires that keep putting me back in this cycle of birth. Plead Him, and live the rest of this life in such a way I don’t have to be born again.

If others who are supposed to be pure are not pure, that is their problem with Perumal. Let them resolve it. Let me simply try and do what is best within my current capacity with the attitude of pleasing Perumal. (easier said than done; I am trying / practising).

adiyen dasan.

PS: I had said ‘it is because of associating with us they have become contaminated’. Devareer has validated this statement by saying it is because of accepting facilities from the rich and wealthy people in the society the vaidheekas have become contaminated. Since we are also part of the same society the word “us” includes all of us. We may not be as rich and wealthy and may not have contributed to the contamination much; nevertheless we as individuals too are responsible for the degradation in our own way.

If someone declines your offer of charity because of his greed, shouldn’t you feel happy that Perumal protected you from giving charity to a person who does not deserve to receive charity. Now you can try and find someone genuinely deserving to give the charity. If you are unable to find such a genuine person, you may offer your charity to cows. Please consider.

adiyen dasan.

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on January 6, 2022

Adiyen know this is outright BhAghavatha apachAram even before posting but could not resist the temptation of “Theekuralai SendrOdhOm”

Vera vazhi illa. Appa karai sekkanumna ,
I try to get best.

While Vadhiyar Swamy himself told most of the above points.

“Nowadays many not respecting post death rituals & it became a business.”

Eg. A Swamigal should not eat previous day before devasam it seems but they are coming daily it seems.

SonnAl virodham idhu

The Swamigal also told in Gaya it became more business.

They hide behind tree 🎄 & say
“We are NOT Trupthi” (not satisfied)

So they get what they want & say okay finally it seems.

I think both our side should seriously respect the rituals

Yeno thano nu panna kudathu
Afternoon means afternoon.

Timings is important for Pithru I believe.

Just like we do Tarpanam during punya Kalam.

Dasanudasan

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on January 6, 2022

@Kambandasan Swamy

Adiyen Sri Rangaramanuja Mahadesika Dasan

Ennala mathavA contaminate aagarA nu soldrathukku

Devareer kku enna rights irukku?

Neer ennAl apachAra padalAmA?

Enna sollittu Neerum adhey thappa dhAna pandreer

Kutham soldrathu thappu na

Yaarum yaaraiyum kutham solla kudathu

Dasanudasan

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on January 6, 2022

Shraddai is important in shrAddham

NOT HOW MUCH WE GIVE

There are many levels , as an exception even if we cannot do

There is a lost resort called “repenting” with some mullu keerai or something.

DhAnam andha kAlam,
Seva kAlam acceptable argument ellam othukka mudiyadhu

Ellam orey kalam dhan

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on January 6, 2022

KRISHNA PREMI ANNA HIMSELF ACCEPTED DHANAM FOR MY PAATI

Koopta poganum nu avarey solli irukkar.

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on January 6, 2022

TVS kudutha venamnu solluvela?
Theriyama dhan kekkaren. Let’s be practical.

If Acharyal accept our offering then it becomes purified

Let’s not do “over-engineering”

Dasanudasan

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on January 6, 2022

Panam irukrava sonnadhu dhAn shAstram

If I don’t believe in God but rich & powerful

I will still get poorNa kumbha mariyadhai from Tirumala Tirupati

Dasanudasan

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on January 6, 2022

As we all crop headed guys are contaminated, let’s not do shrAddham or seva kAlam & contaminate others

That’s a bigger sin polluting vaidheekAs

MahA pApam

Dasanudasan

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on January 6, 2022

Only those who do full time veda
Adhyayanam can comment on what is right in vaidheekam.

Western cum Veda breed has no rights to comment.

I go to Veda class “3 to 4 PM” is like keeping veda secondary.

One has to be in full time gurukulam under the supervision of Guru.

Medical & IIT will study in hostel but veda you won’t go to pathashala? Enna da kadha vidreenga ?

In my opinion.

Dasanudasan

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on January 6, 2022

So Kambandasan Swamy declares

As we are contaminated we should stop donating/contributing to all charities & trusts.

Dasanudasan

• Liked by
Cancel