Sri Ramanuja Munaye Namaha,
Sri Velukkudi Krishnan Swami Guruve Namaha,
Arpudham Swami Enpani 1361 “குறைத்து செய்தால் பகவான் கண்டுபிடிப்பாரா” , beautifully said about BhagavAn Karunai is ultimate and BhagavAn knows “OUR Cirucmstances and OUR Intention” when we follow a particular Aachaaram/Tradition/Dhaanam, and if we are not able to follow it due to a non prevailing environmental situations.
Adiyen would like to add few more things from Devareer’s past upanyasams to the enpani 1361 list for all BhagavatA’s benefit with Acharya Krupai and Devareer’s Anugraham and provide some ALTERNATIVE Practical methods that can be applied when the STANDARD methods cannot be applied, which has same results with Acharya Krupai.
Devareer has said in the past that All these Aachaarams are for the Body ONLY (உடல் நலம் நல்ல இருக்கும் அவளவ்வு தான் ), But if these Aacharras are followed since BhagavAN has said it to do it, then Athama also will be healthy (ஆத்ம நலம் ) due to BhagavAN being happy.
Many ordinary people follow the traditional way like viraghu stove, kumutti stove in their home, well water, pot water, copper vessel water etc…Not only Panchasamskaram people. When Panchasamkaram people don’t follow these, their only body will suffer, but Moksham is gauranteed due to Ramanuja Smabhandham. But the body suffering will reduce our energy to do any activity or kainkaryam for definite, since “Suvar Irundhaal thaan Sitthiram Varaya Mudiyum (சுவர் (wall) இருந்தால் தான் சித்திரம்(painting) வரைய முடியும்)”
Adiyen would like to explain why these traditional things were needed which kept body healthy, if those were not bale to be followed, then BhagavAn provides some alternative solutions that can be applied by everyone.
Well Water benefits:
a) Balances Kidney (சிறுநீரகம). The shrinked Kidney is inflamated back to normal in 7 days by drinking well water.
b) The Well water has the power to dissolves any Stone formation in Kidneys,
c) Well water also removes the Toxic elemnts from our body,
d) Well water has natural bacterias that are neccessary whcih keeps the water in pure state and fish inside the well, eats the unwanted bacteris and germs, which is Natural Process.
e) Well water is not exposed to Sun rays, so it doesn’t get fouled easily,
d) Well water is ALWAYS at Natural Room Temperature in Winter times and in Summer Times, This is the biggest Benefit of it. So there was no neccesssity of Water Heater.
e) Well water has the ability to ability to balance all the three doshas in your body, (vata, kapha and pitta) and it does so by positively charging the water, which clears most diseases.
If we don’t have Well Water, then the Alternative that is easily manageable and affordable are:
A) Buy a Barrel and Store RAIN WATER outside Home. Keep is away from SUN light. The water is good for 6 months. Same effect as well water.
B) Buy a COPPER JUG or POT or VESSEL, and store the water from our ordinary Tap Pipeline in to it:
Benefits of Copper Vessel:
1. Can kill bacteria: Copper is known to be oligodynamic in nature (the sterilizing effect of metals on bacteria), and can destroy bacteria very effectively. It is especially effective against E.coli and S.aureus – two bacteria that are commonly found in our environment and are known to cause severe illnesses in the human body. Known to help prevent common water borne diseases like diarrhoea, dysentery and jaundice, copper has been touted as the cheapest solution to cleaning water in countries that do not have a good sanitation system. So, if you fear that your water may be contaminated, store it in a copper vessel before your drink it and rest assured you will be drinking healthy and clean water.
2. Stimulates your brain: Our brain works by transmitting impulses (or orders) from one neuron to another through an area known as the synapses. These neurons are covered by a sheath called the myelin sheath that acts like a sort of conductive agent – helping the flow of impulses. How does copper figure here you ask? Well, copper actually helps in the synthesis of phospholipids that are essential for the formation of these myelin sheaths. Thereby, making your brain work much faster and more efficiently. Apart from that copper is known to have brain stimulant and anti convulsive properties (prevents seizures), that do a world of good for your brain.
3. Regulates the working of the thyroid gland: Experts say that one commonality amongst people with thyroid diseases is that they usually have low levels of copper in their body. While this is most commonly seen in people with hyperthyroidism (excessive thyroid hormone), those with hypothyroidism (low levels of thyroid hormone) may also suffer from this deficiency. Copper is one of the most important trace minerals the thyroid gland needs to function optimally. A lack in copper can send the functioning of the gland out of sync. So when you drink water from a copper vessel it makes up for this possible deficiency and regulates the functioning of the thyroid gland.
4. Beats arthritis and inflamed joints: Copper has very potent anti-inflammatory properties. This asset is especially great to relieve aches and pains caused due to inflamed joints – like in the case of arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Apart from that, copper also has bone and immune system strengthening properties, making it the perfect remedy for arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. This is where drinking water infused with copper is a great way to find relief from the aches and pains of these diseases.
5. Skin health and melanin production: Have acne or blemish on your skin? Drink water stored in a copper vessel. That is because, copper is the main component in the production of melanin (a pigment that mitigates the colour of your eyes, hair and skin) in our bodies. Apart from that copper also aids in the production of new cells that help replenish the top most layers of your skin. While melanin helps the body stay safe from sun damage, speeds up wound healing and covers up scars, the production of new cells is a boon for smooth, blemish free and clear skin. Ayurveda experts say that drinking this water on a regular basis, especially early in the morning can be the difference between acne and clear skin.
6. Slows down ageing: If you are worried about the appearance of fine lines copper is your natural remedy. Packed with very strong anti-oxidant and cell forming properties, copper fights off free radicals – one of the main reasons for the formation of fine lines – and helps in the production of new and healthy skin cells, that replace old dying ones. Both these properties make copper a sure-fire way to beat fine lines.
7. Helps the digestive system perform better: One of the most common problems encountered these days is indigestion. Acidity, gas or simply the inability to digest certain foods are common and here is where copper comes to your rescue. Copper has properties that stimulates peristalsis (the rhythmic contraction and relaxation of the stomach that helps food get digested and move along the digestive tract), kills harmful bacteria and reduces inflammation within the stomach– making it a great remedy for ulcers, indigestion and infections. Apart from that copper also helps cleanse and detox your stomach, regulates the working of your liver and kidneys, aids in the proper elimination of waste and ensures the absorption of nutrients from food. According to Ayurveda, if you want to help detox your stomach, drink a large glass of water that has been stored in a copper vessel, early in the morning on an empty stomach.
8. Aids in weight loss: If your diet just doesn’t seem to be helping you lose weight, try drinking water stored in a copper vessel on a regular basis. Apart from fine tuning your digestive system to perform better, copper also helps your body break down fat and eliminate it more efficiently. Thereby helping your body keep only what it will use and throw out the rest.
9. Beats anaemia: The most amazing fact about copper is that it is required in most processes that occur in our body. Right from cell formation to aiding in the absorption of iron, copper is an essential mineral for the functioning of your body. This is one of the reasons that it also helps in keeping anaemia at bay. An essential component in the entire process of absorbing and using iron present in the body, copper helps keep the levels of haeme (iron) up and regulates its flow in your blood vessels.
10. Helps heal wounds faster: Known for its immense anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties, it is no wonder that copper is a great way to heal wounds quickly. Apart from that, copper is also known to strengthen your immune system and aid in the production on new cells. But its healing properties don’t cease with helping the body externally; copper is also know to help wounds within the body, especially the stomach. All this put together makes copper a very effective healing agent.
11. Helps maintain cardiovascular health and beats hypertension: Heart disease is one of the most common ailments that most people suffer from, and copper helps minimize your risk of developing the disease. According to the American Cancer Society, copper has been found to help regulate blood pressure, heart rate and lowers one’s cholesterol and triglyceride levels. It also helps to prevent the accumulation of plaque and has the documented effect of dilating blood vessels to allow for the better flow of blood to the heart. It also helps lower one’s triglyceride levels and So, if heart disease is your bane, try drinking copper infused water for great results.
12. Can fight off cancer: Another disease that is quickly becoming extremely common, cancers can be debilitating for both the patient and their family. How does copper help? Well, copper has very strong antioxidant properties that helps fight off free radicals and negate their ill effects – one of the main reasons for the development of cancer. According to the American Cancer Society the exact mechanism of how copper helps prevent the onset of cancer is still not known but some studies have shown that copper complexes have a considerable anti cancer effect.
Please make sure to follow the proper cleaning instructions for the Copper Vessel as the water shouldn’t be kept for too long more than a day or so.
Drink Water Stored in Copper Vessels only after 8 hours for so the Vessel has some time to Purify the water.
C) Same Way, CLAY POT JUG or VESSEL, transforms the water PH value to normal and it has multiple health benefits as well.
AVOID Plastic water bottles. Carry a Clay Pot Water bottle and refill with any tap water when needed, the clay pot will do it job of purifying.
Please Google to check benefit of Rain water, Copper Vessel, Clay Pot. Many ordinary people are using this for long time ands stay healthy.
ROCK FLOOR Benefits:
In Temples, the floors, the pillars are all made of Rocks.
a. Rocks basically maintain Temperature. In Winter Time or in Summer time, the Stone is always at normal Room Temperature. So, devotes never feel their internal Praana Shakthi (energy) drained out through their feet, in addtion to the BhagavAN’s Mantra vibrations in the premises.
b. The Stone surfaces are ROUGH or WAVY, which helps Acupressure on our feet, since BhagavAN has made a Link of each of our Organs on the feet as well. So, when we walk on Bare foot on rough surfaces, it helps to activate each organs etc.. which keeps us healthy.
Acharya Mutts, or Thirumaaligai’s and many Sanatana Dharmai’s home had either Rock and rough surface flooring or Clay mud flooring in the past.
Nowadays, to keep the work at home simple, we started making our home floors with “Marble, Granite, Mosaic” which is most dangerous, since it is always Chill/Colder and Drains our PRAANA SHAKTHI through our feet, so we feel tired within few minutes, sicne we are in such conditions 24/7. Nowadays, all the temple renovations, new home renovations and Acharya Thirumaaligai uses Marble, Granite, Mosaic” which is most dangerous, and we getting diseses is NO wonder.
So ALTERNATIVE is USE
Tiles may be ok, still not good, but better than above three.
In the name of Tradition following many devotees use bare feet on these three types of flooring and getting diseases. How will a devotee or Acharya stand in that type of flooring and do ThiruAaradhanai for few hours without suffering. So either we change flooring or one should wear a good pair of SOCKS, if they plan to live longer for kainkaryam and keep body healthy. Even ladies need to wear these insdie home. We can be adamant and say, we cannot wear socks, but in that case the house shouldn’t be made of these three types dangerous flooring which is not traditional Rock/Stone type flooring anyway.
In olden days, Kalakshepam was done in temple and sitting in Rock floors or hard mud was no issue, but nowadays the devotees have to either use a woollen blanket or a wooden Manai, if they need to sit on ground, otherwise sitting for few hours is not possible considering the chillness from the mosaic floor, but no choice.
One may think, we can withstand, but after few years, knee pain, all joint pains will occur and reason cannot be understood, since we started practicing “ABNORMAL” conditions for long time, and these Abnormal conditions over a period of time are followed as “NORMAL” conditions now.
There are few more things like these, which adiyen will share later with Acharya Krupai.
பாகவனுக்கு கைங்கர்யம் செய்வதற்கு, உடலை தெரிந்து கழ்டபடுத்தினால் எங்கனே கைங்கர்ய ஷ்ரத்தய் வரும்.
Adiyen Sri Velukudi Krishna Dasan,
Uyya Oraey Vazhi UdayavAr ThiruvAdi,
Sarvam SriKrishnarpanam Asthu