Thiruvaradhana perumal

Updated on January 7, 2023 in General
4 on January 5, 2023

Srimath Varavara munaye namaha

Swamy, usually we do thiruvaradhanam for shaligram.

I am interested to do thiruvaradhanam for a vigraham but confused to choose which perumal.

If bhagavatas in this forum do thiruvaradhanam for any vigraham of bhagavan / azhwars /acharyas, I request you to share the name of your thiruvaradhana perumal 🙏

( ex : ramanujar’s perumal – kanchi varadan
Erumbiyappa – lord rama
Ponnadikal jeeyar – Aranganagar appan
Yours – ??? )

Also kindly share the size and photo of your perumal. So that Adiyen can get an idea for buying swamy’s vigraham.

Also kindly tell rules for taking care of swamy’s vigraham

Adiyen Varavara muni Bruthya dasan 🙏

• Liked by
0 on January 6, 2023

சுவாமி,
அடியோங்கள் அகத்தில் ஷாலிகிராம பெருமாள் எழுந்து அருளி உள்ளார். ஆண்டவன் சுவாமியிடம் காமித்து ஆஷிர்வாதம் பெற்று ஆரதனம் செய்து வருகிறோம்.

விகிரஹம் இல்லை

அடியேனுக்கு அடியேன்

• Liked by
Cancel

Swamy, namaskaram. Thiruvaradhanam is one of the five elements of Pancasamskaram. For most commoners like ourselves, acharyas recommend the simplest form of aradhanam of Saligrama-sila. Rarely, someone may be recommended aradhanam of arca vigraham.

Please directly seek the blessings of your acharya; he will direct you how to get a Saligrama-sila, and direct you from whom you can learn the Thiruvaradhanam procedure.

This can not be decided based on inputs from a forum. Please seek blessings of your acharya.

adiyen dasan.

on January 7, 2023

Yes swamy, my acharya allowed me to do thiruvaradhanam for a small vigraham of my choice

on January 7, 2023

This is the beauty of our Sampradayam

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel