Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha,
Namaskaram Enpanifan Swami & All Swami’s,
With Acharya ThiruvAdi Bhalam and Velukkudi Swami’s Aasrivdham, Adiyen will share few details. Though devareer’s attempt to search for Velukkudi Swami’s referred slokam meaning is great and appreciated, the meaning as posted “He defeated them through his verbal intellect itself” is not correct.
To understand Why Thirumnagai Alwar melted Buddha Idol?, one needs to understand few baselines from PoorvAcharyAs upanyasams delivered via revered GyanaAcharyas like Velukkudi Sri Krishnan Swami and other great Swami Ramanuja Sambhandhi Upanyasakars.
- Background on Why Perumal Took Buddha Avataram initially,
- Why Perumal didnot want to continue that Philosophy for the Entirety of all times/yugas,
- What are Thirumangai Alwar’s Poorva Prapatthi activities,
- After Prapatthi (Uttara Prapatthi), there are two types of Kainkaryam one is Sheshatvam and another is Parathanthriyam or one can do both combo?
- Why Thirumangai Alwar melted the idol, did HE do it upon His wish or whose wish?
- How Thirumangai Alwar used HIS Poorva Prapatthi vaasanaas/activities to do Kainkaryam to Sriman NarayanAn after prapatthi (Uttara Prapatthi). Did HE utilize Sheshatvam or Parathantriyam for melting Buddha idol. This question 6 is in relation and continuation of the question 5.
So Adiyen will request devotees to listen to the Parashara Bhattar Swami’s Sri Ranga Rajastavam upanyasam as referred by Velukkudi Sri Krishnan Swami.
Adiyen (ElayaAlwar) Srinivasa (DhoddayacharyAr) Dasan.