Sri Sajjana Priyayai (‘SWAMI’ Ramanujar) Namaha,
Sri Velukkudi Krishnan ‘SWAMI’ Guruvae Namaha,
Asmadh Sarva Gurubhyo Namaha,
Bakhthar’galudan Anbudan irukkum Sri Velukkudi Krishnan SWAMI THiruvadiyai Vanangukiraen,
As adiyem mentioned in earlier thread
Adiyen’s posting here is more of a thought process for “Bhagavata (Adiyargal) Kainkaryam” who involve in Trust services dedicatedly as well as doing Guru Sambhavani to Devareer, since Devareer livelyhood in this Samsaram as Manushya Avatram follows the same protocol as other humans.
Many of the Bhaktas work in materialistic firms (earn money) and also do Kainkaryam in parallel with the amount of time that we have around the places where ever we reside. But Devareer and some Volunteers dedicateldy support ‘Kinchit Trust’ services, but rely on Sambhavanai for the livelyhood which is the system that Perumal has set-up.
In Previous decades, Brahmans do dedicated Yaagam, Yagyam etc… and get Sambhavani from other three varnas as per Shastric rules. But in present few decades, the next three varnas don’t know their responsibility itself, no one does sath karyams, so they don’t invite a Brahman for vaidheha karyams, EXCEPT few who are in Acharya ThiruvAdi follow the Satvik Shastric rules. So In general, A Brahman is forced to go to a job and earn for their livelyhood in addtion to kainkaryam. In that case, the other three varnas start blaming the Brahmans, as if they are not suppose to go to job. But no one talks about the Shastric responsibilities of the other three varnas. This is a pathetic sitution in few decades. But, adiyen is not getting in to it. Adiyen’s focus to share some thoughts to help ANY Sathvika Vaidhehas who are in need of help. But, adiyen self DON’t know, what kind of help adiyen can do, as adiyen is in-capabale, but adiyen can defintely share some thoughts.
Keeping those aside, Adiyen remember, Devarer has said in one of past Enpani that, Devareer wanted to focus more on BhagavAt Vishaya pravachanams, and less on materialistic management, so Devareer is looking for some volunteers or resources for Trust services.
“Open Positions at Trust” flyer in the KInchit Website is really a wonderful information for all Interested Candidates/Bhaktas, which gives an idea about the open Kainkaryams.
Please forgive adiyen as a child, if adiyen’s thought process is something fictious and cannot be implemented.
It is a myth that charities do not keep any of the money they spend. Like a regular business, they must pay employee salaries and benefits, electric bills and building costs and purchase office supplies like computers, plus take care of their families, also take care Health bills if any. This means that, a portion of the donation may go to helping defray the cost of employee salaries, but this is not necessarily the case. Some organizations have capital campaigns to raise money for operating costs, or they hold specific fund-raising events for their business expenses.
Charity volunteers get paid, too, in a way. Donations of time or services are known as in-kind donations and have a reportable cash value. In-kind donations can often serve as tax deductions. Laws governing how charities work differ from state to state. Volunteer time is very valuable and can be factored into an agency’s fund-raising. Most charities invest the bulk of their money so that, whatever percentage they pay out in salaries, business costs and charitable donations is recovered. This keeps the foundation from running out of money and provides stability for its employees.
Adiyen’s thought process is based on some practical incidents and adiyen’s vague/scattered knowledge and not a systematic approach. But, Swami is an Expert in ALL means and kindly review and validate and consolidate the ideas in a best implementation method for the long run of the Trust.
Currently the Donations tabs shows three things:
- A) General Donations, which is used for 7 different types of Kainkaryams.
- B) EnpanI App Satsnagam,
- C) Abhyasa Kendra.
Adiyen believe, there should be addtional THREE more types of Donations tabs D) E),F in the website.
- D) Can there be a “Volunteer support fund” link created in Kinchit website under the “Services” tab for Bhagavata Kainkaryam, and those money to be utilized exclusive for those “dedicated FULL-TIME volunteers salary” who DON’t have a source of income. Those who has a job, plus do Kainkaryam services, SHOULDNOT not be paid, unless their is a neccessity, case by case.
- E) “Spiritual development software fund” section. Sambhavai for Spiritual software developments. Ref: In Enpani #874 “Do We spend Enough In Spiritual Software”. A thrid party professional software company needs to be consulted with some down payment to them, so thay can provide a quality work. Adiyen has heard that Embar Jeeyar Swami in PoorvaAshramam used to be in Cinema filed, so adiyen don’t know if Swami has some contacts who are experts in animations. Kinchit admins to please post, if there is any such neccessities in the Kinchit website/blogs, so any Bhaktas who are intetrested in supporting SATH KAryams can donate. At the same time, anyone who are skilled enough to do these as Kainkaryam, will do as needed without any expection of money. The only factor that will be a ROAD BLOCK for them is the TIME-FACTOR, as no one has time or patience or prevailing family situations currently, except few.
- F) Many of us listen to Devareer Upanyasams either from Website or received a copy of the CD from friends. But how to we pay back the Gratitude. One way is, listening and FOllowing and streamlining our life based on what we listen from Upanyasams. At the same time, what do we do for Upanyasakars livelyhood. We need to honestly put some donation, but there is no option in website currently. So the “Guru sambhavanai” tab is needed.
- The funds received should be sustainable, so the “dedicated trust members” can receive Rs 20,000/month minimum after TAX deduction, that will be wonderful. Only people from villages to be recruited and try to avoid local people as they wont stay long. Educated people shouldnot be recruited for kainkaryams, as they will leave sooner unless they have Ruchi towards BhagavAn. Only Good persons (no bad habits) with less education, who is in need of money to be recruited, Or any educated person volunterily with postivie attiude wants to serve, they can be recruited. As of now, only Kinchit website has this Ad. Many may not be aware of it. It is a give and take mehtodology by posting such ads in public sites, so many can voluntarily come forward. But recruitment needs to done proply after scrutiny, since many will show up. A bond needs to be signed with the employee ONLY for “Conduct Behaviour”
- Honestly, adiyen don’t know How many will donate for such good causes, when BhagavAN has GIVEN US in PLENTY. However, every person as per Manu Dharma Shastras is said to donate 1/6th of their salary income for Service to BhagavAn
- In this current economy situations, many do provide 1/6th of income money for SATH-KARYAMS/Sathvika services based on their capability. They split this 1/6th by donating to temples, donating to Charity organizations, sponsor others marriage who needs money and so on. Overall, they make up the 1/6th money for charity.
- For some persons, giving 1/6th may be a huge money. Example, One who receives a salary of Rs 10,000/month in materialistic job. For them, 1/6th is Rs 1667approx. This may be difficult for them in current economy, but they can give a Kinchit (small amount) of Rs 50 or Rs 100 per month. Adiyen has experience that once we start giving, BhagavAn gives them more, then again we give and “Continuous Satisfaction” is achieved by doing Service to Bhagavan SriKrishna. There also needs to be a description in the donation website stating “Help US, Help You”.
- Hence with Acharya Krupai and Thayar-Perumal Grace, if all devotees who has a “materialistic job” , they can donate Rs 100/-month (Rs 1200/year) as “A MINIMUM” in-addition to the yearly membership, to the “Volunteer support fund” section or “Guru Sambhavani” section or “Spiritual development software fund” section, which will be really helpful. Person who have capacity to give more can donate money depending upon their capability (YATHA SHAKTHI) and their Interest to support Sath-Karyams.
- There should also be a small description in each of these three tabs, as to why these donations are needed, so anyone who are interested can understand and support such HONEST servcies.
- Also, adiyen don’t know, how the Tax rules apply for donations from Global Bhaktas, as the Kinchit Website doesn’t provide any options for Donations from Global Bhaktas. So, there needs to be one for Global Bhakta donations.
* With More funding, anyone who are interested in doing Service, helps them to join Kinchit Team, plus get a decent Honararium Salary on Moral backgrounds to sustain their life and family and more importantly receive the Satisfaction as being involved in Kainakryam.
Adiyen, has heard that some Bhaktas earn some savings money like 15 lakhs etc… and leave their job to support kainkaryams i Temples. Adiyen’s perosonal opinon is, this will work only if, SAMSARAM is in perfect condition with no Uncertainities like health issues, or sudden unexpected expenditures etc… Once their money bottoms out, then they will start having Tug-of-War with their Mind and BHagavAn, which should be avoided.
In olden decades, this was no issue doing dedicated kainkaryams, since there was “Suya Thozil” (Self employment Paramparai Thozhil). Now-a-days, everyone needs to work on a job either Consultancy or Direct job, due to Diminished Suya Thozil. So, this Samsaram’s nature, “thaanum Maarum, thannai otti irukkubhavargalayum maatrumm”. So, we have to adapt to the changes is what adiyen feel.
1) Swami has said in a discourse about the two types of Bakthas (devotees) who does service to BhagavAn.
a) Guna Nishtargal: Devotees who focus ‘MAXIMUM Mental Kainkaryam ‘ on enjoying Bhagavan’s “KALYANA GUNA’s” for majority of their time by listening to spiritual discourses, attending Kalakshepam ( Vedanta In-depth BhagavAt Anubhavam) and dyanam etc.., and spends ‘MINIMUM Physical kainkaryam ‘ time to BhagvaAn.
b) Kainkarya Nishtargal: Devotees who focus ‘MAXIMUM Physical kainkaryam’ time go to a Divya Desam which requires help and do services like cleaning, pushpa kainkaryam,…etc anything that we could do to Serve BhagavAn.
- Adiyens’ personal opnion, Most of Bhaktas in Enpani 40,000 or 8,000 etc.. numbers are category a) Guna Nishtargal, who want to just keep listening to Devareer Upnayasams and Enpani audios and spent Time-Pass since, Offcie & Samsaram is Thunbham, So they don’t expect any other type of “TAKING UP THE RESPONSIBILITY”, which is what adiyen feel as current ENPANI Member Mind status. So, Devareer keeping an expection of these 40,000 members is not useful for Kainakryam, as adiyen honestly feel, they won’t be able to transform in to Kainakrya Nishtargal (Yedhirpaarppum Yeamaatramum). At the same time, being in the category a) deosn’t mean, they all know about Perumal’s gunas, rather, we are a Mixture of Neither Guna Nishtargal Nor Kainkarya Nishtargal, but a third category as “Agyargal”. The expectation is, just get of this Birth-Death Thunbhan cycle, either alone or with all family members together or along with all ENpani memebers AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, with Acharya Krupai and meet Deavreer and all Bhkatas in SriVainkuntam, which has NO THUNBHAM to Serve and NO limitation to serve.
Adiyen Personal opinion, the Guna Nishtargal (Enapani 40,000 or 8,000 members) in jobs earn enough money anyway with BHagavAn Krupai, should be able to support such needs with their Yatha Shakthi if their is WILL to do it, so the needed Kainkarya Nihstargal could support Physical services once recruited.
2) Adiyen happen to hear devareer Enpani #872 “SaathiAttra Indhu Matham Yendral Yenna?”. Also for Sanatana Dharma institutions to run effectively, Global Bhaktas involvement is needed, like Acharyas/Mahans Global Yatra. Some Acharyas/Pandithargal visit outside India once in 4 years like 2004, 2008, 2012 to Propogate Sanatana Dharma philosophies, so all Jeevathmas around the globe will also get benefitted to understand the purpose of life and Sharanagathy and Moksham. But, with increasing Bhakthi all around, if frequent global yatra are needed, “EVERY 2 years instead of every 4 years” like 2018 instead of 2020, then that needs to be thought as well.
Like Swami Ramanujar itself is available outside India for Glabal Bhaktas to Serve Swami in Archai form. So Crossing Ocean age old theory was applicable in the PAST,s icne there was no Vidheham outside India, bit that is not teh case NOW. There are manyS riVaishavaite Temples and BHakats alla round in USA, Europe, Australia etc in Indian bodies or foreign bodies.. At this present situation, “Not to cross ocean” cannot be applied, since there is more Acharya Vigrahas/Perumal Temples Globally. So Global visits are needed.
- Statue of Equality, SWami Ramanujar Vigraham outside India as in below link. As per Sri Vaishavism, Archai (Deity) and Original form is considered the SAME QUALITY. So, If Swami Ramanuajr Arachi has crossed ocean, Adiyargalum Kainakryam Seivadharkku Kadal Thaandalaam. Moreover Shastras says, one shouldnot cross “salt ocean”. But, Who defined it is the salt ocean inside the Bhoomi Earth. Earth is a tiny entity present insdie the Jambu Dweepam which is 1lakh yojanas (10lakh miles) wide. And there is Salt Ocean outside the Jambhu Dweepam which seperates each Dweepams. So “not crossing salt ocean between Dweepams” is what si meant by Shastras, and more over that is possible for those Rishis who had AThma BHalam. We don’t have ability to go to even places within the present Earth, how come we can cross a Salt Ocean which is AWAY more than 10lakh miles away between Dweepams. So crossing ocean theory needs to be reviewed by Vaidhehas to consider the actual present practicality, since it cannot be a ROAD BLOCK for KAINKARYAM.
Swami Ramanujar Sannidhi/Vigraham in others Temples in USA in Edina, Minneaplois and Richmod Hill, Toronto Canada etc..
Adiyen Personal Opinion, Since Devareer has taken Manushya Avatram, and considering Devareer’s experience and age, Devareer to reduce adding more work for Devareer, and consolidate Devareer’s Time and take of Devareer’s Udal Nalam and Family, either Enpani once a week or something, and Devareer to consider the above addtional three donation tabs by consulting with Kinchit Admins/website runners, if adiyen’s thinking is In-line with Devareer’s Thiru-Ullam.
Adiyen’s thought process is based on some practical incidents and adiyen’s vague/scattered knowledge and not a systematic approach. But, Swami is an Expert in ALL means and kindly review and validate and consolidate the ideas, and add or delete neccessary things in a best implementation method for the long run of the Kinchit Trust to continue the Amazing/Immense kainkaryam that Devareer is doing to BhagavAn/Acharyas/Society, by uplifting many ordinary Jeevathmas (Agyanis) like adiyen.
சுவர் இருந்தால் தான், சித்திரம் வரைய முடியும்
If there is a Wall, then only a Painting can be drawn.
So Devareer Body is Suvar (Wall) needed for Devareer to do Painting (kainkaryam), So kindly DON”t fatique it too much.
Devareer Nalla Irukkanumnu DHaan Yenga Yellarukkum Aasai.
Pallandu Pallandu Pallayirathaandu Pallaayiram……….
Adiyenai Shamikka Prarthikkiaen, if adiyen’s has said anything that is out of context.
Adiyen Sri Velukkudi Krishna Dasan,
Uyya raey vazhi UdayavAR ThiruvAdi,
Thayar-Perumal-Alwar-Emperumanaar-Jeeyar-Acharyar Thiruvadigalaey Sharanam,
Sarvam SriKrishanrpanam Asthu.