Radharani is said to be 5 years older than Shri Krishna?

Updated on May 2, 2022 in General
10 on May 1, 2022

Dear Swamy/Periyava,

Adiyen ramanujadasan.

This question came when our family visited Iskcon temple to get Radhe krishna blessings and while shopping we were choosing to buy Radhakrishna photo, then i quoted to choose different photos frame being Radha face was little matured than Krishna. But my wife that’s true maybe even when she doing skit programme their organizer will cost elderly face for Radha ! I was surprised to hear then I told that No No it may be story created by our people… Today here also they mention like this “https://en.myjyotish.com/en/astrology-blogs/radha-ashtami-age-gap-between-radha-krishna” agreed for Baghawan we all are Seshi even granny or elder or wome or girl or baby… But periyava view ?.

• Liked by

Govindan Narayanan swamy, namaskaram.

I believe it is difficult to get an answer for this question from this forum because In SriVaishnava scriptures there is no explicit mention of the name “Srimathi Radharani”. Yes, many SriVaishanvas name their child ‘Radha’; but still Sri Vaishnava scriptures do not mention the name explicitly.

I remember in one upanyasam / enpani (don’t remember the exact source) our Velukkudi Swamy has said (paraphrase) “Being a preacher of this sampradayam, I can share details on what is available in the scriptures of this sampradayam. I can not comment on information available in other sampradayams”.

So, if you really need an answer, option 1: seek from some authentic acharya in another sampradaya. option 2: just wait for a few more years (~ <100 years); when we go to Vaikuntham we can directly get the answer there. (don’t worry, this question will not be on the entrance exam to enter Vaikuntham. 🙂  )

adiyen dasan.

on May 1, 2022

🙂 I will ask one of my know Iskcon followers! 2. Sure , Never question only enjoyment of Paramatma or Other atmas is my Goal afte entering to vaikunta.. enough questioned in bhoolokam…

I differ in my goal swamy! 🙂 After going there, I will keep on learning endlessly more and more about Perumal’s endless glories and leelas!  The intelligence I have here is not sufficient to appreciate Him properly. Also, this intelligence is already contaminated with material perceptions. So, there are certain things about Him / His leelas I can not understand properly as long as I am here. So, I’ll keep myself away from exploring in that direction during this life time. (I am afraid my contaminated intelligence could set up a trap to bind me here, by using the ‘extra’ information I gather). I am sure I’ll get to know all that I need to know when I reach Vaikuntham. For now, I know I must submit myself to my acharyan and follow the simple instructions given to me. That’s it!

adiyen dasan. 

on May 1, 2022

Feeling energized always when talk related to vaikuntham and acharya (feeling like permanent settlement) . Adiyen request to perumal for your wish come true as per his wish

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel

adiyen understand, after reaching vaikuntam, one’s dharma bhoodha gnyanam will be expanded completely. Due this expansion, one will get complete knowledge automatically. I do not think any effort will be required.

Even then, I doubt whether one can know Perumal’s glories completely.

adiyen

Yes swamy, as far as I understand both your statements are true. Our knowledge will expand. 

At the same time Perumal’s glories are ever expanding. So, there will always be endless things for us to keep learning.

adiyen dasan.

on May 2, 2022

swamy,

My understanding is that learning ceases in leela vibhudhi and it will be knowing through dharma bhoodha gyanam in vaikuntam. 

Thank you for sharing swamy. I am not aware of the technical details devareer has mentioned.. I was under the impression “if Perumal’s glories are ever expanding, we will always keep hearing more and more about Him”.

adiyen.dasan

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on May 2, 2022

Srimathe Rangaramanuja Mahadesikaya Namaha

“still Sri Vaishnava scriptures do not mention the name explicitly.”

Intimacy will not be exposed – Sri Krishna Premi Swamy

Dasanudasan

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on May 2, 2022

Yes Radha matha is older in age than Krishna.
Adhukenna ippo
In fact Krishnar dhAn pallu ilichindu Ava pinnAdi suthinAru
RadhA kandukkavey illa 😂
Dasanudasan

• Liked by
Cancel