Pranams to Sri. Velukkudi Swamy.
I am a spiritual aspirant and ‘mumukshu’. I am a Baktha of Sriman Narayanan. Ever since, I started wondering about the Para Brahmam / Divinity / Supreme Being, I had some doubts. In the process, I read some of our scriptures. I also heard several of the discourses of Sri. Velukkudi Swamy on several topics on spirituality. They were very informative and thought provoking. Hence, I thought this may be a suitable place to get my doubts clarified. I have mentioned them below with a hope to get clarification.
1. Who is the Para Brahmam referred in Vedas and Upanishads ?. Is Sriman Narayanan abode of Vaikuntam is referred as Para Brahmam in Vedas and Upanishads ?.
2. Who created Para Brahmam and Jeevatmas ?. It is said that Para Brahmam is Anadi and was self created. My ignorant mind does not accept this concept of Anadi. I believe there should have been a beginning.
3. Where from the five elements come at the beginning of creation to create such a massive and voluminous Leela Vibhudhi ?.
4. Why should Para Brahmam exist at all ?. In the absence of Para Brahmam, Jeevatma would not have existed, hence there would not have been any cycle of births.
5. What would happen in the case of absence of Para Brahmam and Leela Vibhudhi ?.
I request you to elucidate on the above. I hope to get the explanation.