Hare Krishna! Aneha Koti Namaskaram!
Is Nammazhvar, the most celebrated Aazhvar ? If so, why ?
Sarvam Sri Krishnaarpanamastu!
In fact, Nammazhwar’s indulgence in Krishna Avataram has earned him the title of ‘Krishna Trishna Tattvam’ (i.e. one who is peerless in his indulgence in Lord Krishna)
A nammazhwar pasuram occurring (I like most)
“Naan Periya nee Periya enbadhai yaar arivar”
“Naan Periya,” declared . “Nee Periya enbadhai yaar arivAr” adhan question?
Nee ulagatha vechundrukka
ulagatha vechundrukkara Unna naa en hrudhayathula (manasula) vechundrukken
Ippo yaar Yaara thaangaraa?
Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha,
Sri Velukkudi Krishnan Swami ThiruvAdiyil adiyen DhandavAt Pranaamam,
Adiyen happen to come across “Thiruvaymozhi Saaram – Upanyasam by Sri Velukkudi Krishnan Swami” as below link, where Swami says about NammAzhwar’s Vaibhavam as:
1) Dattatreya (Brahmin Kulam in 1st Krita/Sathya Yugam)
2) SriRama (Kshatriya Kulam in 2nd Treta Yugam)
3) SriKrishna (Vaishya Kulam in 3rd Dvapara Yugam)
4) NammAzhwar (Vellalar Non-Brahmin Kulam in 4th Kali Yugam)
– More Vaibhavams of NammAzhwar in Swami’s upanyasam as below link.
Swami Velukkudi Krishnan Thiruvadigalaey Sharanam,
Acharyan Thiruvadigalaey Sharanam,
Adiyen Srinivasa (DhoddAcharya) Dasan,
Uyya Oraey Vazhi UdayavAr ThiruvAdi,
Sarvam SriKrishnarpanam Asthu