Srim Ramanuja Munaje Namaha,
Sri Velukkudi Krishnan Swmai Guruve Namaha,
Madhippukkuirya Sri Velukkudi Krishnan Swami ThiruvAdigalaey Sharanam,
Devareer revealing BhagavAn’s Karunai Kataksham to ALL of us Enpani member’s through the Enpani 1196 “varunthaamal irukka 8 kaaranagal” as “Bhagavanudaya ThiruvAdigalai Pattriyan Yen Nadukkam Illamal Irukkargal” is amazing and priceless. Devareer ThiruvAdigalaey Thanjam.
With Devareer Karunai and Acharya Krupai, adiyen would like to share to all BhgavAtas on how to remember the 8 reasons in mind in a ‘mNemonic Encoded word’, so we can always remember the “Vishnu Ashtakam” slokam meanings as below:
Vishnu Ashtakam 8 reasons can be remembered by ‘mNemonic Encoded 8 letter word “RAMANUJA‘ for Quick reference, and we can expand the each Letter in our mind to get the meaning as below, if it helpful for other BhagavAtas:
- Rely on self Only (Indigenious). BhagavAn doesn’t depend on others. So we have Clarity/Bliss when we are in HIS lotus feet.
- Adhristam (Vedam/Vedantam) is the ONLY pramaanam that reveals BhagavAn, which is Never Changing. Dhristam and Anumaaanm keeps changing and are not source of knowing BhagavAn. So we have Clarity/Bliss when we are in HIS lotus feet.
- Munificient (Bountiful Supply of good things) is Bhagavan. Bhagavanukku pasi/thaagam/thookkam/sogam kidayadhu. So we have Clarity/Bliss when we are in HIS lotus feet.
- Anaadhi (Existed for ever/no start date and no end date) and Anantham (Permanent) is BhagavAn. All Devathas are contrained to Time (they decease), but BhagavAn is Not constraint to Time. So we have Clarity/Bliss when we are in HIS lotus feet.
- Navigator of both Route & Destination is BhagavAn for us. So we have Clarity/Bliss when we are in HIS lotus feet.
- Upayam (Routes) like Bhakthi margham is Sweet and Sharanagathy margham is more is sweeter. So we have Clarity/Bliss when we are in HIS lotus feet.
- Jury of Truth,Wisdom etc…BhagavAn Always True to HIS word, Sathya sankalpan. So HIS every action is always success. So we have Clarity/Bliss when we are in HIS lotus feet.
- Abundant (countless) Great followers of BhagavAn are there, not just us.. So we have Clarity/Bliss when we are in HIS lotus feet.
Similarly, adiyen also remember Devareer’s Artha Panchakam, the 5 BASIC Fundamentals of Sanatana Dharmam using the ‘mNemonic Encoded word’ “BADRI” as below.
1) Paramatha Swaroopam
2) JeevAthma Swaroopam
3) UpAya Swaropam
4) UpEya Swaroopam,
5) Virodhi Swaroopam
BADRI (mNemonic Encoded word ):
- BhagavAn (Supreme Sriman NarayanAn) –> Paramatha Swaroopam
- Adimai (Sub-Servirent/Parathantran/Sheshan) –> Jeevatham Swaroopam
- Direction (Route) for JeevAthma to reach Destination ‘SriVaikuntam’ is BhagavAn’s Lotus Feet itself –> UpAya Swaroopam
- Reaching Place (Destination) is BhagavAn Himself ‘SriVaikuntam’ –> UpEya Swaroopam
- Impediment (Obstacle/ Hindrance), why we did not reach the Destiantion due to Karmas/Anaadhi kaala vaasanaas–> Virodhi Swaroopam
With Swami Ramanujar’s Krupai and Swami’s Anugraham, BhagavAtas can make themselves such ‘ ‘mNemonic Encoded words’ for easy remembrance of any Satvika Topics based on Swami’s Pravachanams., if it be helpful.
Adiyen Sri Velukkudi Krishna Dasan,
Uyya Oraey Vazhi UdayavAr ThiruvAdi,
Sarvam Sri Krishna Kudumbham.