General

Updated on March 9, 2020 in General
3 on March 8, 2020

Namaskaram Swamy

We had the blessings of Lord Krishna to join Swamy’s Vrindavathai Kandome in Oct. 19.
About 10 days ago we could get darshan of Dhwaradeesh in our pilgrimage trip to Pancha Dhwara. Also with Guru kataksham, everything went smoothly.

While traveling in Rajasthan and Gurajat states, we did not see any other religions promotions, specially + Religion. Everywhere we saw Hindu temples with flag hoisted in the Temple towers.

I see with pain that mainly in TN, + promotion is very aggressive. While I was traveling in a Suburban train from Chennai Central to Tiruvallur, I saw no of + signs constructed very near to temples.

I happened to receive one video from a social activist who supports Hinduism says the following –

1. They are conducting rituals like Hindu temples.
2. Even Kamakshi lamp, + is included.
3. Dwajasthambam
Etc.
It is a poison to tackle after getting the root.
Swamy, it is very scary if we think of our children and subsequent generations.

Yours sincerely

• Liked by
0 on March 8, 2020

Swamy,

TN being well known for many temples sung by Azwars, Nayanmars etc has a strong spiritual foundation. In spite of this, negativity is invading the land and our ‘Mother’ State health is affected.

Yours sincerely

• Liked by
Cancel

Swami,it is all due to kali yugam.But our sanatana dharma will never die.One day our samayam dharma will shine

• Liked by
Cancel

Jai sanatana dharma

• Liked by
Cancel