Enpani audio #2385

Updated on February 19, 2022 in General
6 on February 17, 2022

In todays’ enpani audio #2385 titled “பேசாமலிருக்க மொபைல்”, the adverse effect of usage of mobile for the kids  is pointed out. This usage has become wide and is a trend nowadays. The reason may be the parents are younger and they use mobile very frequently. They feel that in future the usage of mobile can not avoided and hence they use mobile for feeding and other purposes for the kids. The kids keep the mobile very close to their eyes in this process and the parents also does not stop that.

Growing up a child esp., feeding is a difficult one. They also adopt this route for feeding. It can be changed only if these parents realise and understand that they have to spend extra time to feed the child and stop / reduce mobile use for this purpose. May be people will realise and act, if medical fraternity give warning on the ill effects of mobile use by kids. I am mentioning this, since parents will not change on their own.

The case pointed out w.r.to elders also is true. They stick to mobile due to various reasons without / reducing communication with family members. This is also to be changed. Observance of usage of mobile by the elders also induces the child to use mobile. 

adiyen

SriVaishnava dasan

• Liked by
  • கம்பன்தாசன்

Well said swamy! this is a bane in our society!

Previously, if the young parents are doing something wrong in bringing up their children, the grand-parents will advise them. But now, either the grand parents are living far away, or even if they are living nearby, they themselves are addicted to the gadget! They think they are catching up with the generational change, and feel proud in the kind ‘magic’ their grand-children can do with the gadgets!

This is not going to last very long. Just like we have come to realise the danger of plastics within 30-40 years, we will realise the danger of these electronic waste in next couple of decades. Just think how many of these devices gets discarded in India per day! where will the waste go? They will end up in our water sources, and soon affect our health!

We will do Suryanamaskaram after becoming blind! 

When the flood is over the head…!

adiyen dasan

on February 17, 2022

swamy,

I have observed when the grand father adviced, everyone including grand mother did not take that. The new mother gets use of mobile recommendation from other young mother and proceeds like that, for easeness of handling. I have seen a mother switched on TV for the kid to watch while feeding and she herself was on mobile  during that period intermittently.

Though the effect of plastic is known, how far it’s use is restricted?. The market for the mobile is so huge that production will not be reduced for any reason. The market for plastic, I believe, will be nowhere near that of mobile. Probably, the companies will attempt to find alternate materials to suit the environment. Hence, there is every possibility that this issue will further increase. Presently, this is very much prevalent  in cities, not sure about rural area, even if it is lesser it will catch up sooner.

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on February 17, 2022

Srimate Raamanujaye Namaha,

Wanted to share a long time concern as it is related to this topic..many vaideekaas keep their phone in the hip inside veshti..there is high risk of radiation with such close contact..
It is the same when we keep in shirt or pant..

Better to keep in a hand bag.

It is going to become.worse with 5G introduction soon..
Hope God intervenes and delays and postpones forever introduction of 5G which is harmful for all living beings including humans..

Also it may be a good practice to put this phone faraway while sleeping , if possible in aeroplane mode.

Adiyen

• Liked by
Cancel
2 on February 18, 2022

Adiyen have no choice my child crying loud and throwing tantrums .
Trying to reduce screen time with Velukkudi Swamy’s anugraham. Complete second Swamy’s audio on this.
Mobile mde talking less just the opposite of it’s core purpose.
Dasanudasan

Adiyen have no choiceFrom vikraminside

I beg to differ swamy.

adiyen.

on February 19, 2022

Ok Swamy,
Will try to be more disciplined Swamy. Also will try to correct my child. First adiyen need to correct myself Swamy.

Dasanudasan

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel