Enpani App

Updated on May 30, 2022 in General
13 on April 12, 2022

Namaskaram. 

Enpani App is developed and maintained by M/s Pegasus Industries Pvt Ltd., Chennai. For sometime there has been a thought running in my mind on the following clarification.

Is there any connection with “Pegasus software”, which has made a big news w.r.to. spying and M/s Pegasus Industries Pvt Ltd., 

adiyen

• Liked by
0 on April 12, 2022

Srimathe Rangaramanuja Mahadesikaya Namaha
Srimathe Sri Varaha Mahadesikaya Namaha
Sri Velukkudi Krishnan Swamy Thiruvadigaley Sharanam
Sri:

Swamy,
Not sure Swamy.
Dasanudasan

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on April 12, 2022

Please write in email to Swamy and ask for clarifications

Swamy if you don’t mind adiyen requesting something:
Admins please delete this topic

This Kinchit has given life to many including adiyen. My Velukkudi Krishnan Swamy should live pallandu pallandu.

Somehow I have some nerudal on this topic

Admin please delete this whole thread.

Dasanudasan
Srimathe Rangaramanuja Mahadesikaya Namaha
Srimathe Sri Varaha Mahadesikaya Namaha
Sri Velukkudi Krishnan Swamy Thiruvadigaley Sharanam

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on April 12, 2022

Admin definitely would have considered certain aspects, before giving work to develop the App. I only raised a clarification on noticing the similarity in name and not saying there is any business connection. My intention is to just mention about what was going in my mind, get the clarification and take action by admin if at all needed. Considering the software illiteracy of many of the members  (including myself), I thought, I should bring it to the notice of the admin, since I am not sure.

I strongly believe, admin  and swamy would like to provide a safe App to the members. Getting the service through kinchit on a safer platform is advisable, isn’t it?.

Admin has the authority to delete, on their own, if whatever the information posted here is not appropriate. But I feel this point may be considered and addressed.

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on April 12, 2022

Srimate Raamanujaye Namaha,

Swamy the Pegasus Spyware refers to the software named Pegasus.. it is run by an Israeli company called NSO group it seems..

Our app is maintained by Pegasus Pvt Ltd which is the company s name.

Adiyen

• Liked by
Cancel
3 on April 17, 2022

For the few days, I am unable to listen to Enpani audio and Srimad Bhagavatam in a single attempt in the Enpani App.

For the few days, a pop up message appears suggesting to click for updating the Enpani App. I uninstalled the existing one and installed the new App, several times. It does not list the Enpani audio and Srimad Bhagavatam, and says no data in Enpani icon in the audio menu.

I am able to listen to Enpani audio and Srimad Bhagavatam, after several attempts of clicking Enpani icon in the audio menu, I was able to get the list. Today, I could not get the list at all even after several attempts.

Is there any issue with the App?. Why list of Enpani audio and Srimad Bhagavatam are not loaded in a single attempt.

on April 17, 2022

Switch between EnPaNi & others radio button. You will get the audio list. It takes long time to load the data so time out is happening. New version has bugs.

on April 17, 2022

I have done like that several times and then at some odd occasion the list appears. Every time when I open the App, it is asking to install Enpani App with a pop note, even though I have reinstalled couple of times.

on April 18, 2022

That pop up is for app update. They have released an update fixing download & share issue. The dead slow listing issue still persists. It is very slow Swamy. You have to wait around 1 minute to get the audio listing..If it still doesn’t show up, please send feedback to them or update play store review with lower rating they will see.

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on April 19, 2022

Today, when I opened the App, popping up has not come.

When I clicked Enpani icon, there is no display of “no data”.

The list of audios appeared, though after 20 secs.

• Liked by
Cancel
3 on May 29, 2022

Had a technical query, did not want to open the separate thread ..so posting here.
I have seen replies where part of previous reply is embedded in the the post ” xxxxxx” from ” user name of the previous user who posted the previous post” and then the new reply follows.
Such a post can be made only in phone or in desktop version also?

Dhanyosmi
Adiyen

on May 29, 2022

Your query is unclear. I understand it is difficult to express. If this App allows uploading of screen shot, it can be better expressed.

on May 30, 2022

Swamy for example please refer to this thread..

Gurukulam

In Srivats swamy s first post he quotes part of Vikram swamy s post. Such option is available in both phone and desktop version ? How is it done?

Adiyen

on May 30, 2022

In laptop one can select the portion and use the quote. It will appear like the one as one wanted.
In mobile, it does not appear to allow the selected portion, but takes the first message corresponds to that reply. One has to use quote symbol.

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel