EnPaNi 2854 – Completely Agreed – திருமுடி திருத்தம் – ஶ்ரீரங்கம் மகாத்மியம்

Updated on June 10, 2023 in Acharyas
3 on June 10, 2023

Srimathe Rangaramanuja Mahadesikaya Namaha
Srimathe Sri Varaha Mahadesikaya Namaha
Sri Velukkudi Krishnan Swamy Thiruvadigaley Sharanam
Sri:

Our Swamy is completely correct. In SriRanga MahAthmyam upanyasam, Kovil Ozhugu has depicted the “removal of head” portion as

Thirumudi Thiruththam

திருமுடி திருத்தம் – ஶ்ரீரங்கம் மகாத்மியம்

Elders those days, did not even directly mention such atrocity acts like we do today

This word Thirumudi Thiruththam

After our Velukkudi Swamy telling, this word, it injected in my heart. How soft our elders were those days.

How much we have changed today?

Today news channels airing all bad acts in the name of “சித்தரிக்கப்பட்டது”

Why are these channels visualising bad activities?

It will get embedded into our memory because one image = 1000 words

Even in Ashrams, Vedic students using smart phone, exposed to bad things and I personally witnessed it.

See how much bad things intruded into our space today.

Those days, news channels had soms ethics, they don’t show raw stuff. Today they are showing raw stuff and calling it “education”

The period in sanitary napkin was shown in blue color but in the name of empowerment, now they are showing in red colour.

Why this veri?

How can children manage to see such bloody stuff? Won’t their tender hearts become rugged? How can you expect them to be peaceful citizens tomorrow?

The video games they play is shooting games. You expect children to be peaceful Buddhist Monks in future?

Where will be the damn Sathvikam we are boasting about?

Peace come from non-violence only

SriVaishnavam insists Ahimsa
It is the core concept

Dasanudasan

• Liked by
0 on June 10, 2023

Adiyen was looking for vocabulary “aversion to blood”. Certain things should get to children after after they get older, major, mature. Premature children will be disaster to society.

I was afraid the see live frog dissection

In school exhibition, student hit 4 nails one on each feet of the frog, against a wooden plank, then dissected it’s body alive & showed how heart is beating or something (internals of frog body)

In college, one Brahmin guy, put red hot iron rod on white mouse(s) and said “I am finding medication for burns”.

I ran away from that place.

In Vasool Raja MBBS movie, Kamal will say “Sambu Mavan (Sambasivam), you said you are a Brahmin but you are the first one to stand while cutting open a dead body”

He has a point. Though Kamal Hassan declares himself to be atheist, he is rightly questioning the Sathvikam of a Brahmin.

What’s the point of calling oneself a Brahmin of we are used to “violence” of any order?

Dasanudasan

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on June 10, 2023

Why Parashuram scolded Karna?
Karna as a Kshatriya had no aversion to Blood

Parashuram said,
“A typical Brahmin is afraid of blood”

Dasanudasan

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on June 10, 2023

Velukkudi Swamy used to say
“Swamy KoorathAzhwan fainted unable to do anything ,when a frog cried for help when being swallowed by a snake”

Good quality of a Brahmin

Sympathy & Empathy, resonating the pain of a victim.

Dasanudasan

• Liked by
Cancel