EnPaNi 2717 related Why Vilakkku required to Swayam PrakAsam Perumal?

Updated on January 19, 2023 in Avatars
9 on January 17, 2023

Srimathe Rangaramanuja Mahadesikaya Namaha
Srimathe Sri Varaha Mahadesikaya Namaha
Sri Velukkudi Krishnan Swamy Thiruvadigaley Sharanam
Sri:

When Perumal is full of self illumination why Azhwars lit lamp? 🤔

Adiyen remember Velukkudi Swamy’s upanyasam where he said “Table, chair requires external light for identification, why Sun requires external light for identification “?

Dasanudasan

• Liked by
8 on January 18, 2023

Srimath Varavara munaye namaha

Swamy, Nice question. Waiting for our swamy to answer. But let adiyen share my view.🙏

In one of the discourses, d a joseph swamy said sudadshana chakra shines brightly than the combination of 2000 sun . Then how did sudarshana chakra tend to hide an single sun during jayatharadha vadham ?? Because, sudarshana chakra can shine brightly and also he can reduce his brightness to a great extent based on bhagavan’s wish.

Likewise , bhagavan is swayam prakasan. He can glow brightly compared to the combination of infinite suns. But our eyes doesn’t have that capability to see it. Our eyes will go in vain. So, Bhagavan because of his nirhetuka krupa, reduced his glowing nature to a great extent for our goodness.

If I’m wrong, kindly pardon me.

Adiyen Varavara muni Bruthya dasan 🙏

Why do you offer patram pushpam phalam thoyam to someone who is aatma-raama (completely self-satisfied) and does not need anything from anyone?

on January 18, 2023

Super Super Super

on January 18, 2023

Dear kambandasan swamy, why are you asking this question in this forum ?? Seems your question is not relevant to the topic.

Sundara Ramanuja swamy, namaskaram.

my post is not a new question. This rhetoric question is actually the answer to the posted question.

adiyen.

on January 19, 2023

Srimathe Rangaramanuja Mahadesikaya Namaha
Srimathe Sri Varaha Mahadesikaya Namaha
Sri Velukkudi Krishnan Swamy Thiruvadigaley Sharanam
Sri:

Adiyen got answer from PAdukA Sahasram
Ratna SAmAnya Paddathi

The JeevAthmA does not expire
The Master is Sriman Narayanan

Just like the Sun vanishes the darkness (Pura IruL)
The internal darkness (Aga IruL) of AgyAnam is vanished by AchArya Anugraham.

The same AgnyAnam is also Vanished by PadukA Ratna Rays

So the internal darkness requires a light which is generated by PAdukA ratnam

Therefore Azhwars used these rays to Dharshanam of ThAyAr & PerumAl

2. NyAnam Agira Kai ViLakku, NyAna ViLakkai indha kAnthigal , PerumALai kAtta KudiyadhAga nyAna ViLakku,

“Yetri Manathezhil NyAna ViLakku”

Andha nyAna ViLakkai indha kAnthigal than moolama kaatradhu

Dasanudasan

on January 19, 2023

What adiyen understood was
“For our internal lamp to glow, we require the sourcing of PAdukA Ratna light which actually is the cause of knowledge brightness”

“Avan AruLAl Avan ThAL Vanangi”

Dasanudasan

Based on what I have heard:
Just like a child uses the resources given by the parents to buy a gift for the parents, we offer the same things God has given us. The focus is not as much on the the item that is offered as it on the love with which it is offered.

patram pushpam phalam thoyam yo me BHAKTHYA prayachyati

tad aham BHAKTHI upahrtam asnaami prayataatmanah

In BG9.26 Perumal instructs us to offer these with love; when offered with love, He accepts.

Likewise, when aradhanam is carried out, we offer deepam, duupam, pushpam, and all other upacarams to Him. All these are representing the panca bhutam and other resources He has given us.

Being all powerful, He could have simply annihilated all the independent minded souls (i.e. us). But instead He creates and sustains this material world to give us an opportunity to rectify our rebellious mentality. During the process of rectification we take things from here and offer it to Him with our love / bhakthi.

adiyen dasan. 

on January 19, 2023

Dhanyosmi Swamy
🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel