Srimathe Rangaramanuja Mahadesikaya Namaha
Srimathe Sri Varaha Mahadesikaya Namaha
Sri Velukkudi Krishnan Swamy Thiruvadigaley Sharanam
Sri:

Hanuman will do & not wait much.

Well, rewinding lord Hanuman’s story
1. He was hyperactive in younger days
Krishna Premi Anna used to say:
“Hanuman thought why these rishis are wasting time in Yagam yagnyam instead of telling Rama Nama so let me teach a lesson… and did pranks”

A positive way of looking at circumstances by Premi Swamy. If same prank was done by child Ravana not sure what people would have said ” yea yea I know he was like that from childhood itself”.

Assume Ravana disrupted 10 such yagams & gave shout out “Jai Sri Raaaaaam”. Would things have been sorted out?

Tataka did same mistake. At least it is their nature to be demonic. Nobody tried to change her behaviour.

A mistake is a mistake right. Hanuman panna rightu. Ok anyways moving on…

2. So Hanuman got a curse, forget everything & someone has to remind him of his powers. Keeping this “memory loss” stuff theory

Question is:
“How Hanuman is termed as immediate doer”?

Dasanudasan

• Liked by
0 on January 4, 2023

Another thought

Sanjeevani herb 🌿 will cure SriRam. Hanuman immediately left to bring Sanjeevani.

He didn’t know which herb exactly it was therefore he carried the entire mountain.

This is the story we know. If this is the case, there are two flaws of immediate action:
1. What if Hanuman’s curse worked out just like Karna and he forgot that he can life mountain?
2. Hanuman should have checked what kind of herb but he left for immediate action so his purpose could not been solved.

Positive note:
My Dad used to tell a story. Why Vishnu forgot peethambaram yellow shawl / proper dressing while because his child Gajendran was under trouble.

A father’s child fell into well. A father will not check what dress he is wearing but he will jump without second thought.

My observation:
Same thing Hanuman did. As SriRam was his father it was more of an instinctive reaction not thoughtful process.

Dasanudasan

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on January 4, 2023

Another thought

Sanjeevani herb 🌿 will cure SriRam. Hanuman immediately left to bring Sanjeevani.

He didn’t know which herb exactly it was therefore he carried the entire mountain.

This is the story we know. If this is the case, there are two flaws of immediate action:
1. What if Hanuman’s curse worked out just like Karna and he forgot that he can lift mountain?
2. Hanuman should have checked what kind of herb but he left for immediate action so his purpose could not have been solved.

Positive note:
My Dad used to tell a story. Why Vishnu forgot peethambaram yellow shawl / proper dressing while saving Gajendran because his child Gajendran was under trouble.

A father’s child fell into well. A father will not check what dress he is wearing but he will jump into well without second thought.

My observation:
Same thing Hanuman did. As SriRam was his father it was more of an instinctive reaction not thoughtful process.

Dasanudasan

• Liked by
Cancel