Bhagavatam Skandam 6 Adyayam 4 – Text 19

Updated on May 9, 2018 in Holy Books
4 on February 24, 2018

Namaskaram,

In Bhagavatam Skandam 6 Adyayam 4 – Text 19, it is stated as below 

With the mind, Prajapati Daksa [son of Praachinabarhi] first created all kinds of demigods, demons, human beings, birds, beasts, aquatics, and so on.

It is also said that Brahma did the creation.  May I know what is the difference between Brahma’s creation and this Daksa’s creation.  

Please let us know.

Namaskaram.

• Liked by
1 on February 26, 2018

Srimathe Rangaramanuja Mahadesikaya Namaha

Good question. As per adiyen’s remembrance Brahma appointed few more members to do creation. Some were not interested in doing creation and as per swami NAradA’s advice went back to PerumAl. It includes Sanath kumara maharishis I guess. The interested ones started creating.

Again creation is a boring job, what’s the use pushing someone to samsaram and waiting for him to come back to vaikuntam?

Sri Krishna in Srimad Bhagavatham did garva Bhangam of Brahma in Brahma mohana Leela. Those Demi gods have no authority whatsoever. Brahma himself a Demi God for that matter it includes Rudra, Indra.

Dasanudasan

on February 26, 2018

Regarding creation: Just would like to recollect Velukkudi Swamy’s explaination.

“Athma is anAdi so would be karma. Only if created the shareerAthma bandham can execute and repay the debts”

This is the purpose of creation. So pralayam and creation will keep happening in cycle. AthmA will be injected as and when applicable as per karma.

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
1 on May 8, 2018

Namaskaram
SB 6.4.49-50 — When the chief lord of the universe, Lord Brahmā [Svayambhū], having been inspired by My energy, was attempting to create, he thought himself incapable. Therefore I gave him advice, and in accordance with My instructions he underwent extremely difficult austerities. Because of these austerities, the great Lord Brahmā was able to create nine personalities, including you, to help him in the functions of creation.
I guess this would be very much related to devareer’s doubt.
Aacharyan thiruvadigale thanjam
Swami emperumaal sriman narayanaya thiruvadigale sharanam

on May 9, 2018

Srimathe Rangaramanuja Mahadesikaya Namaha

Small doubt.

Lord Brahmā [Svayambhū] means self created dhAnEy. Where does act of PerumAL creation comes?

Inspired na Sankalpam then why does it is being called “Swayambhu?

Similarly Veda is “AporushEyam” then how does act of PerumAL comes in?

In Read EnPaNi section Velukkudi Krishnan swami writes:
There is no abrahmatva tattvam. There is nothing else beside or beyond him.

Then how is it called AporushEyam?

Dasanudasan

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel