Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha,
Namaskaram Jayaram Swami,
Primarily the 2),3),4) Apacharams to be avoided if Athma Ujjivanam and Moksham and Kainkaryam is ones focus.
1) is something that one needs to refrain if Satvika Gunam improvement is ones focus, but all 4 are inter related since it attracts BhagavAn Sriman NarayanAn’s Kopam if done.
In Srivachana bhushanam divya Grantham, in sUtrams 300 to 307, Swami piLLai lOKAchAryar explains that a srivaishnava must be Ashakthan (incapable to do) in these following 4 matters:
1) akruthya karaNam – not indulging in what is rejected in ShAstram
2) bhagavadh apachAram – apachArams in emperumAn’s (Perumal/SriKrishna) vishayam
3) bhAgavatha apachAram – apachArams in bhAgavatha vishyam
4) asahya apachAram – apachArams in bhagavadh/bhAgavatha vishayam that happens without any reason
Breakdown details of each of the above four things are in the below link with Acharya ThiruvAdi Bhalam and Velukkudi Sri Krishnan Swami’s Aasirvadham.
So adiyaars pray on Swami Ramanujar Lotus Feet to keep us engaged in Swami Ramanujar ThiruvAdi Kainkaryam, so that our mind doesn’t focus on unnecessary things that will lead to any of the Apacharam.
Adiyen (ElayaAlwar) Srinivasa (DhoddayAcharyar) Dasan.