Aatma Sakshatkaaram- Enpani 1876

Updated on September 22, 2020 in General
13 on September 4, 2020

Srimate Ramanujaye Namaha,

Namaskaaram to Sri Velukkudi Swami.

Dhanyosmi Swami for clearly explaining what “Aatma Darshanam” means.

The sequence of knowing/hearing about aatma –> karma yoga–> thinking about aatma—> finally doing Jnana Yoga was explained as the process to reach to the point of aatma darshanam.

Bhakti yoga is described beyond/after Jnana yoga.’

So i have few queries /clarifications

1. So actual bhakthi yoga can happen only after aatma darshanam. is it so?
  2. Swami also explained that there are actually very few who have reached aatma darshanam stage, so how do we see the bhakti practices of others who have not reached this stage?
  3. or is it that by doing Bhakthi yoga and Sarangathi, Bhagawaan enables us to reach to aatma sakshatkaaram as well?

Dhanyosmi

Adiyen

• Liked by
1 on September 4, 2020

Namaskaram Swami

Anyone can do Saranagathi it is very simple. However, to follow what is prescribed and how to lead thereafter initially will be difficult but as it is said ” Practice makes a man Perfect “, it is true with this aspect too (Saranagathi).

It is said that one does saranagathi unto the lotus feet of the lord because of 2 reasons, 1- After suffering a lot with humiliations,tease, bullying, punishments lack of peace of mind and what not.

2- An individual after hearing the glories of Divya Dampathis, Bhagwata Samagamam, Kainkaryam as a purushartham for him and his Adiyars and  Eternal Blissfullness ( Sat chit AAnandam). There are very few MahaPurushas and Mahatma, who fall directly in the 2nd category and rest of us like Adiyen fall definitely under the 1st. 

So, in order to make each and every saranagatha to reach that spot atleast to some extent of the Mahatma, as he will be granting us with Moksham in this life itself ( Deha Avasane Muktisyad :- Sri Varaha Charama Slokam), he will take every step to make each saranagata to reach that spot ( with 18 major things to develop)

1- Samsara Bheejam Nasham

2- Divesting Ahankaram and Mamakaram

3-Divesting Deha Atma Abhimanam

4- Atma Gyanam

5- Divesting Aishwarya and Kaivalya Aasai

6-  Developing Bhagwat Vishya Aasai

7- Vishyantara Chitrainbam NiraAsai

8- Paratantrayam for Bhagwan

9- Divesting ( Artha, Kama, Raga and Dvesha)

10- Becoming a Sri Vaishnavan

11- Satvica Parigraha ( Being accepted by Satvicas)

12- Bhagwata Parigraha ( Being Accepted by Bhagwatas)

13- Bhagwan Parigraha ( Being loved and Abhimanikara paduvadu by Bhagwan)

14- Accepting and Following Ananya Sesha – bhootan

15- Pranava Artham

16- Aananya Saranam

17- Becoming Aadhikari Purushan to Acharyan

18- Rahasya ‘th’ k Adhikari

These 18 are the Rahasya Arthams of, when Swami Ramanuja went to get the Rahasya Arthams from ThiruKoshtioor Nambi. And these 18 Arthams actually cannot be achieved by oneself, it needs Acharyan Kataksham and Divya Dampathis Anugraham. And for a saranagatha Bhagwan makes it possible with desiring only AAsai for him, from Jeevan’s side and nothing else .

And definitely at the last moments with the hardwork of Bhagwan in making us eligible for Para Bhakti guides to the next stage, Para Gyanam, this is where during the last moments the Jeevan will Get “Dharasan Samanakaram Sakshatkaram” i.e Bhagwan’s similar to Sri Vaikunta form and after few moments the jeevan attains Thirunadu, The 3rd stage ( ParamaBhakti) …….Sat chit Aanandam , and finally attains the second category of Bhaktas and Aatma Sakshatkaram. However, one after developing the 18 qualities as mentioned above Practically tries to follow it and it becomes possible too through Bhagwan’s Anugraham but the Actual Sakshatkaram a saranagata attains when he attains Thirunadu.

The above reference and Arthams is of Krishnan Swami’s 18 Rahasyangal, if any mistake 

Kshamika Prathikkaren

Adiyen Dasan

Atma Sakshatkaram is a pre requisite for
Bhakti yoga as explained in Bhagavad Gita. But this is Sadhana Bhakti. Bhakti that our Acharyas preach is sandhya Bhakti which is practised after Saranagati.

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
4 on September 5, 2020

Srimate Ramanujaye Namaha🙏

Sri Velukkudi Swamigaluku namaskaaram.🙏
Dhanyosmi swami for clarifying about bhakti in saranagati path.
Adiyen has the had bhaagyam of getting an answer directly from swami after a long time.🙏

Ramanuja Parkalandasan swamy,
Thank you for the long and detailed reply on the 18 steps that Bhagawaan helps us to progress..i did hear this in swami s Ramanuja vaibhavam.. wanted to note them down..but due to time constraint or laziness did not do so..and fortunately i have recieved it via your post..Dhanyosmi 🙏

Based on what is shared it appears that those on saranagati path will get aatma sakashatkaaram just before leaving this body or just before entering vaikuntam..is my understanding correct?

Adiyen

on September 5, 2020

Namaskaram Swami

Mika Nandri @Krishnan Swami for the response.

Enpanifan Swami, do refer to Krishnan Swami’s en Pani 411 audio . It answers the question.

Adiyen Dasan

on September 5, 2020

Srimate Ramanujaye Namaha!

Dhanyosmi Swami, heard enpani 411. It is relevant..and swami says we must try to  become a yogi as in Bhagavat Geeta before going back to Vaikunata..if not 100% as stated atleast in some aspects..but it is not clear when will one get aatma saakshatkaaram while following saranagathi path..(I understand it will depend on case to case depending on how we co-operate and accept Acharya and Perumaal’s anugraham.) 

Adiyen

on September 5, 2020

enpanifan swamy,

“i did hear this in swami s Ramanuja vaibhavam”

These 18 rahasyams are stated in the discourse of Velukkudi swamy’s “18 rahasyangal” and not in Ramanuja vaibhavam. I hope to be correct.

adiyen

on September 5, 2020

Namaskaram Swami

Absolutely, it depends on case to case for each Saranagata. However, one can be aware of it, Krishna in 11th chapter, 55th slokam states ;

My bhakta is way above than all the dualities of samsaram, He is a Sarva Bhootha Hitan, He desires me as the supreme goal, do get involved in his duties but with Vairagyam. Also in 52-54 slokams he states of (Para Bhakti, Para Gyanam and Parama Bhakti) .

So swami, As a saranagata we must understand this very much clearly, in order to attain Atma Sakshatkaram and soon to reach Sri Vaikuntam, one must not obstruct Bhagwan’s Kripai and Anugraham and do jobs or tasks as a kainkaryam or Poojai with the only intention to make his Thiru-ulam Happy and For his Mukham Malarchi.

Adiyen Dasan

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
5 on September 7, 2020

Srimate Ramanujaye Namaha!

The actual audio number in the title should have been 1856. I think  i have typed it wrongly as 1876.

This is for future reference of anybody who visits this thread.

Dhanyosmi.

on September 8, 2020

( Deha Avasane Muktisyad :- Sri Varaha Charama Slokam), A correction, it is Varadaraja emperuman’s one of the Aaru varthai arulicheyal to Thirukatchi nambi for Udayavar.

on September 18, 2020

Namaskaram Swami
Enpani fan swami, Adiyena Kshamika vendum, in case Adiyen tried to be lecturing Devarir, instead of just providing direct information.

on September 19, 2020

Srimate Ramanujaye Namaha,

Swami, actually i liked your ” lecture”.. it helped me to get the list of different steps a saranagtha goes through, If i have heard from the audio, not sure if i would have noted down.

Also, the actually the “lecture” if when given with transparency to aacharya and with humility and with a sense of caring, always inspires, so i have always felt happy in reading your posts.

Dhanyosmi

Adiyen

on September 22, 2020

Adiyen oda Bhagyam, it is all because of Acharyan Kataksham and Thirumal’s Anugraham, of what they made Adiyen to listen, retain and share it with other Bhagwatas.

Before May 31st 2020, Adiyen requested Thirumal of to take Kainkaryam from Adiyen. For this through another Bhagwata ( Krishnan Swami), Thirumal granted Adiyen with this opportunity  of to share the divine insights gathered from what  our Poorvacharyas left  and made to know by Krishnan Swami. Adiyen is just a karavi swami, from whom Bhagwan is accepting Kainkaryam  and that too for this Seshan’s Seshatvam Siddhi   and nothing else.

on September 22, 2020

P.S

And this is just initial stage, more needs to be done.

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel