Sri Rama Mishraya Namaha,
Sri Pundarikaakshaaya Namaha,
Sriman Naatha Munaye Namaha,
Srimathe Sadagopaya Namaha,
Srimathe VishvakSenaya Namaha,
Sriyai Namaha,
Sridharaayai Namaha,

Dear All Devotees of ANY Religion,

Guruparamparai Anugrahatthaal, Swami Azhagiya Manavaala Perumal Naayanaar ThiruvAdiyil Dhanda Mittu, Swami Manavaala Maamunigal ThiruvAdi Bhalatthaal, Acharyan Krupayaal, Sri Velukkudi Krishnan Swami Arulaal, adiyen would like to SHARE from Swami’s Upanyasams about “8 TRUE CHARACTERISTICS OF A DEVOTEE (BHAKTHA), “மிலேச்சன்னும் பக்தன் ஆனால்”.

Before that we need to understand the meaning of The sanskrit word “mleccha म्लेच्छ மிலேச்சன் “ means a “person who speaks indistinctly (use disrespectful words or abusive words etc..), a barbarian (who physically affects others either wittin family or within a society), low level (belonging to lower caste, lower varna, or non-ethical religions etc….”.

If such ill-behaved person exists more in quantities in a region like India or outside India, then that place becomes a ‘mleccha desa’ and it doesn’t mean all persons in that region are bad. India is also improving from being called as Mleccha desa, since presently there are lot of persons with mleccha behavior exists. Now a days, every country is being refined by BhagavAn and the word ‘mleccha’ cannot be applied in present situation anymore, since there is lot is SYSTEMATIC RULES (Ozhukkam/Respect) being followed in all countries, and

However, if such a Mleccha person from ANY religion or Varna or Caste becomes a PURE Devote of the Supreme GOD (Almighty GOD) Sriman NarayanA with all these 8 Characteristics, then that person (DEVOTEE) needs to be Considered & Treated with HIGH RESPECT and as a GOD itself, sicne that Person is above ANYONE of any Religion and above all Varnas (above Brahman) and above all Castes as said by Sri Vaishnavam PoorvAcharyas.

So what are those 8 characteristic’s?

8 TRUE CHARACTERISTICS OF A DEVOTEE (BHAKTHA), “மிலேச்சன்னும் பக்தன் ஆனால்”.

1. என்னுடைய பக்த ஜனங்கள் பக்கல் வாத்சல்யம் உள்ளவனாய்,
  2. என்னுடைய ஆராதனத்தில் உகப்பு உள்ளவனாய்,
  3. தானே ஆராதிக்கயும்,
  4. ஏன் பக்கல் டம்பம் அற்று இருக்கையும்,
  5. ஏன் கதையை கேட்ட்கும் இடத்தில், பக்தியும்
  6. பக்தி கார்யமான ஸ்வர நேத்ர அங்கங்களில் விஹாரமும்
  7. என்னையே எப்போதும் நினைக்கையும்,
  8. என்னை ப்ரயோஜனாந்திர கொள்ளாது ஒழிகையும்,

Some crisp explanations for the above:

1)The person should have ultimate respect/maryadhai to MY other PURE Devotees everytime / என்னுடைய மற்ற பக்தர்களிடன் மரியாதை உள்ளவனாய் இருக்க வேண்டும்.

2)The person should have ultimate interest & liking in doing Poojai (Aaradhani) on ME every day / எனக்கு பூஜை செய்யும் பொது அவன் சந்தோஷமாக செய்ய வேண்டும். கடைமைக்காகவோ, இல்லை கட்டாயத்தாலோ, பூஜை செய்ப்பவனாய் இருக்க கூடாது.

3)The person should have ultimate Involvement in the Poojai (Aaradhani) on ME. Means we invite a Bhattar Swami for doing the Poojai or Homam or any Satvika Activities at Home or other senior members are doing Poojai at Home, and we not involving in that Poojai (Aaradhanai) by watching TV, cell phone or other means should be avoided, / தானே ஈடுபட்டு அந்த ஆராதனை செய்யக்கூடியவனாய் இருக்க வேண்டும்.

4)The person should be Humble Devotee of ME every day. Means should not make business with Peurmal by saying I’m Perumal Devotee /பெருமாளிடம் எளிமையான பக்தனாய் இருக்க வேண்டும். நான் பெருமாள் பக்தன் நான் பெருமாள் பக்தன் என்று ஆடம்பரம் காட்ட கூடாது

5)The person should be always interested and Happy to hear MY stories

6)The person while hearing my stories from others, should have his throat stumble and eyes filled with tears and gets immersed on to M E. Example, Swami Anjaneeya situation while Srimadh Ramayanam / என் கதையை கேட்ட்கும் பொது அவன் குரல் தழுதழுத்து நேத்ரங்களில் கணீர் வழிந்து புளகாங்கிதம் ஆகா வேண்டும்.

7)The person should always think about ME all the time. Some bhakats think about ME on Saturdays when they go to Temple and forget ME till next Saturday visit to Temple. Some think about ME during Poojai in morning and forget about ME till next day morning Poojai etc.. Some think about ME during Utsavam or Maargazhi maasam, and forget about ME till next time. So we should not be like that. சதா என் நினைவு உள்ளவனாய் இருக்க வேண்டும்.

8)The person should not pray ME for low level Materialistic bodily pleasures (needing more money to be rich, full-fill desires for selfish reasons, for pride, for a higher posting etc… other than the basic necessities. சுயநல நோக்கத்திற்காக என்னை கும்பிடாதவனாக இருக்க வேண்டும்.

So if One gets this 8 Standard, then even if that Person is a mleccha म्लेच्छ மிலேச்சன் , then needs to be Considered & Treated with HIGH RESPECT and as a GOD itself, since that Person is above ANYONE of any Religion and above all Varnas (above Brahman) and above all Castes as said by Sri Vaishnavam PoorvAcharyas.

This can be achieved only if HIGH level Satva Guna can be achieved with Acharya Krupai. Let’s all try to follow PoorvAcharyas Thiru Ullam with BhagavAn’s Grace.

Adiyen Sri Velukkudi Krishna Dasan,

Uyya Oraey Vazhi UdayavAr ThiruvAdi,

Perumal-Thayar-Alwar-EmperumanaAr-Jeeyar-Acharyar-Sri Velukkudi Krishnan Swmai ThiruvAdigalaey Sharanam

Sarve Janaha Sukhino Bhavanthu,

Sarvam Sri Krishna Kudumbham,

Sarvam SriKrisnarpanam Asthu

• Liked by
  • ElayaAlwar
0 on June 23, 2019

ஸ்ரீமதே ரங்கராமானுஜ மஹாதேசிகாய நம:

ஸ்வாமி
கொடுமையிலும் கொடுமையில் இளமையில் வறுமை
– அவ்வை பாட்டி

கொள்ளை அடிக்கிறவன் கடைசில காலத்துல கஷ்ட படறதும்

ஒழுங்கா இருக்குறவன் கடைசியில ஓர் அளவு நிம்மதியா இருக்கறதும் எப்படி ஒண்ணாகும்?

அதுலயும் கெட்டது பன்றவா கடைசி வரைக்கும் கெட்டது பண்ணிட்டு சரணாகதி னு சொல்லிட்டா

முடிஞ்சு போச்சு

அடியேனுக்கு அடியேன்

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on June 23, 2019

ஹரே கிருஷ்ணா பரவா இல்லை மலேச்சன் ஆனாலும் அவா பஜனையில் உண்மை இருக்கிறது

பெருமாள் அவா கிட்ட தான் போவார்

நாம தான் சாஸ்திரம் அது இது னு சொல்லிண்டு complicate போன்றோம்

அடியேனுக்கு அடியேன்

• Liked by
Cancel

Sri Ramanuja Munaye Namaha,

Sri Velukkudi Krishnan Swami Guruve Namaha,

Dear Vikram Bhagavata and all,

Bhagavata is again reading Satvika Pravachanams of Poorvacharyas with pre-conceived mind. Is someone around bhagavatas circle doing ill preaching as if “Mlechan” means foreign people.  THAT IS INCORRECT. Please see the definition of Mlecchan as above with OPEN MIND. If we exhibit any of that type of bad behaviour, then we each one if us are actually Mleccha.

Say Bhagavata or Adiyen in previous birth or early this Birth disrecpected other devotees of Hinduism or Christianity or Islam, who exhibit “MORAL GOOD BEHAVIOUR”, then we are called as Mleccha (Bad Person). So initial word Mleccha is applicable to we INDIANS as well, if our behaviours is as per the above definition. And what Poorvachayas say is, if such Mleccha like us, 

1. Later Repent for our past mistakes (apacharam),

2. Taking oath to Stop doing such mistakes (apacharam) further,

3. And we devote ourselves in service of ALMIGHTY SUPREME GOD through our own faith Hinduism or Christianity or Islam, then we are called as A BAKTHA (DEVOTEE).

So, if anyone follow Poorvacharyas above 8 statements whole heartedly through their own faith following THE ALMIGHTY GOD’, then we cannot call Anyone in Hinduism or Christianity or Islam as Mleccha. So the word Mleccha is applicable to we INDIANS or anyone who behaves immoral to others and GOD, as per the Mleccha definition in the initial, which is what adiyen has been referring as fundamental behaviour “GOOD PERSON THEN DEVOTION TO ALMIGHTY GOD).

If Bhagavata sees any person with immoral behaviour within Hindus like shaivates or vaishnavaites or thenkalai or vadakalai, then stay away from bad shaivates, bad vaishnavaites, bad vadakalai’s or bad thenkalais peoples, and be in contact with good shaivates or good vaishnavaites or good thenkalais or good vadakalai’s people’s.

Same way, stay away from bad Christians or bad Muslims and don’t hesitate to be in contact with Good Christians or good Muslims.

“Good” means one who follows their own language Ethical Spiritual texts like Bhagavata gita, Bible or Quran, since they also pray the Almighty God in their language. We call as “Brahmam (no name)’. The only difference is this Brahmam (Almighty GOD) is described in detail as Sriman NarayanA in Upanishads.

Overall, it us about Good person or Bad Person. It is not about religion.

If Bhagavata sees any person with immoral behaviour within Hindus like shaivates or vaishnavaites orctenkalai or vadakalai, then stay away from bad shaivates, bad vaishnavaites, bad vadakalai’s or bad thenkalais peoples, and be in contact with good shaivates or good vaishnavaites or good thenkalais or food vadakalai’s people’s.

This is same advice to all devotees.

One of the thing, Swami Koorathazhwan has said in HIS 10 amendments:
“Dhushtanai Kandaal Dhoora Vilaghu, Mudibdhaal Nanmai Sei”
துஷ்டனை கண்டால் தூர விலகு, முடிந்தால் நன்மை செய்“.
So, let’s DISCARD any Unethical Persons of any religion (Hinduism or Christianity or Islam etc…).

All Sanatana Dharmis (Ethical Persons) of Any Religion (Hinduism or Christianity or Islam etc..) Ki Kai,?

Adiyen Sri Velukkudi Krishna Dasan,
Sarvam SriKrishnarpanam Asthu

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on November 7, 2019

Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha,

Arumai KongilPiratti Swami ? about

8 TRUE CHARACTERISTICS OF A DEVOTEE (BHAKTHA), “மிலேச்சன்னும் பக்தன் ஆனால்”.

1. என்னுடைய பக்த ஜனங்கள் பக்கல் வாத்சல்யம் உள்ளவனாய்,
  2. என்னுடைய ஆராதனத்தில் உகப்பு உள்ளவனாய்,
  3. தானே ஆராதிக்கயும்,
  4. என் பக்கல் டம்பம் அற்று இருக்கையும்,
  5. என் கதையை கேட்கும் இடத்தில் பக்தியும்,
  6. பக்தி கார்யமான ஸ்வர நேத்ர அங்கங்களில் விஹாரமும்
  7. என்னையே எப்போதும் நினைக்கையும்,
  8. என்னை ப்ரயோஜனாந்திர கொள்ளாது ஒழிகையும்,

Adiyen would like to add that this is Chooranai 85 in “Acharya Hrudhayam“. Adiyen believe Velukkudi Swami started the “Acharya Hrudhayam” Kalakshepam recently and graced us, probably right after devareer’s this thread initiation. This is adiyen’s guess…, This chooranai (8 sentences) are delightful…..no words to say…..,?

Adiyen Srinivasa (DhoddayAcharyar) Dasan,

Velukkudi SriKrishnan Swami Thiruvadigalaey Sharanam,

Sholinghur  KKC DhoddayAcharyar-VedanthAcharyar-KumaraSingarAcharyar   Thiruvadigalaey Sharanam,

Ramanujan Yennai Aandanaey,

Sarvam SriKrishnarpanam Asthu.

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on November 10, 2019

Adiyaargazh vaazha aranga Nagar vaazha
Ella bhAgavathAlum Innum pala NootrAndirum
Dasanudasan
????????
????????

• Liked by