Sri Ramanuja Munaye Namaha,
Sri Velukkudi Krishnan Swami Guruve Namaha,
Nandri Swami for the enpani and Nandri BhagavAtas for the admiration about Swami,
Adiyen has some poorva prapatthi vaasana from childhood, where adiyen used to read some tamil maganizes Anandha Vikatan or Kumudham or Kumkumam, there was a column, which has two look-A-like pictures and they ask the reader to find out “6 vithyasangal (6 differences)” between the two pictures. When adiyen saw Bhagavan SriKrishna’s Prank picture/video and Swami’s Yatra picture/video side-by-side, adiyens Poorva Prapatti Vaasana struck adiyen to find out the “6 Ottrumaigal (Similarities)” between both pictures as below:
1) Both have Same ThirunaamAm (name) as KRISHNA.
2) Both have Thalappa (Turban) on their Shirasu (Head) and Same Turban Windings direction starting from left side at 45degree angle and has same pattern inserts as well.
3) Both have Saalvai (Wollen Blanket) over their Thirumeni’s.
4) Both have Blue Color and Brown Colors.
BhagavAn’s Thirumeni and Swami’s Saalvai is Blue color. BhagavAn’s Thalappa (Turban) and Swami’s Thirumugham is Brown color.”
5) Both have ThirumAn Kaapu and SriChoornam on their Forehead.
6) Both have same Gunas as “Bhaya Krit Bhaya Naashanaha” as in SriVishnu Sahasranamam. They First GIVE (Krit) Bhayam (Fear) to us in their Speeches to lead us in proper spiritual path, then they Later REMOVE (Naashanaha) the Bhayam (Fear) from us with their KARUNAI, since we are like Kids to them.
If anyone is in Swami’s WhatsApp group, then please circulate the “above Memes Comparison picture along with the above 6 Similarities text” to all adiyaars ONLY, so other adiyaars can also enjoy and admire.
(Right click on the ‘memes comparison picture’ and “Save Image” in local phone for attaching in WhatsApp).
Namakku Yellam Thandhai’yaaga (Father) Irundhu Vazhi Kaattum Sri Velukkudi Swami ThiruvAdikku Pallandu,
Sri Radha Maami Samedha Sri Velukkudi Krishnan Swami ThiruvAdigalaey Sharanam,
Sri Godha Grajayai Namaha (Sri Andal’s elder brother Swami Ramanujar Thiruvadigaaley Sharanam)
Sri Andal Nachiyaar ThiruvAdigalaey Sharanam.
Swami NamAlwar and Chella Pillai SriKrishna BhagavAn Ki Jai
Sarvam SriKrishnarpanam Asthu.