1454 ஸ்வாமி, எங்கோ ஓடுற மனதை பெருமாளிடம் செலுத்த வேண்டும் என்றால்.என்ன?

Updated on July 30, 2019 in Good qualities for human
6 on July 29, 2019

ஸ்ரீமதே ரங்கராமானுஜ மஹாதேசிகாய நம:
ஸ்ரீமதே ஸ்ரீ வராஹ மஹாதேசிகாய நம:
ஸ்ரீ வேளுக்குடி கிருஷ்ணன் சுவாமி திருவடிகளே ஷரணம்

அர்ஜுனன் அம்பு விடும்போது பெருமாளை நினைப்பானா இல்லை இலக்கை நினைப்பனா?

அடியேனுக்கு அடியேன்

• Liked by

When you offer namaskaram to acharyan, do you think “I am offering namaskaram” or do you think “Acharyan-swamy is here”?

You answer will be “I am offering namaskaram to acharyan-swamy”.

On a different level, when I eat ice cream, do I think “I am eating ice cream” or do I think “the ice cream is tasty”. The answer is, “the ice cream I am eating is tasty”.

When a cricketer is playing, does he focus on the game or does he focus on winning? He focuses on playing the game such that his team will win. His intensity of thought is “this game is crucial for my nation; I have to win it somehow or other. I have to put forward my best effort in every ball.” 

In short, the goal and the object of the goal are not separable. They are intricately related that we can not see one without the other.

Likewise, when we are engaged in doing a kainkaryam, Perumal wants us to remember “I am doing this kainkaryam for pleasing Perumal”. Please read Bhagavad Gita 8.5,8.6 and 8.7(maam anusmara yudhya ca). In Arjuna’s case, to fight in the war is the kainkaryam entrusted to him.

Thank you.

adiyen dasan

• Liked by
Cancel

In fact, our ability to focus on any activity intensely depends on how important it is for us. For example, if amma tells the child “finish the HW in 30 minutes” the child is playful; but when the teacher says the same, the focus of the kid increases. So, the purpose of the action determines எவ்வளவு நேர்த்தியாக we do that action. Similarly, when initially Arjuna was thinking he is fighting for himself and his brothers, he was not able to focus at all; he even dropped his bow. But when he received Perumal’s instruction, when he was thinking “this is my kainkaryam” his focus was intense.

The way to remember Perumal always, is to always see how our activity is to think how to do this in a manner pleasing to Perumal. In the ancient days all occupations were directly related to Perumal. But now we can hardly see the connection of our occupation to Perumal directly! So it is difficult for us see how our current work will please Perumal.

But Perumal says, we should practise and by practise it comes. So let us practise this thought “this is my kainkaryam for pleasing Perumal” in those activities that are directly related to Perumal. eg. Aradhanam at home. Eventually we will be able to do more and more directly related activities. By acharyan anugraham, atleast after retirement we must be able to engage in directly relatable kainkaryam 100% of the time.

adiyen dasan.

on July 29, 2019

Swamy great,
This answers all
“But when he received Perumal’s instruction, when he was thinking “this is my kainkaryam” his focus was intense”

Bhagavaneva Sriman NArAyanA preethyartham/Kainkarya roopam
Dhanyosmi

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel

Sri Ramanuja Munaye Namaha,

Dear KambhaDasan BhagavAta,

Super extract from Swami’s upayasams by reflecting many “Materialistic examples (Uvamaanam)” to Explain the “Divine Design Manam (Uvameyam)” due to Swami’s Arul and BhagavAta’s Acharya Krupai..

Adiyaargal Vaazha, ArangaNagar Vaazha, Kadal Soozhndha Mannu Ulagham Vaazha, Sri Velukkudi Krishnan Swamiye innum oru Nootraandu Irumm….?

Sri Velukkudi Krishnan Swami Thiruvadigalaey Sharanam.

due to Swami’s Arul and BhagavAta’s Acharya Krupai..From Chowkidhar KongilPiratti

adiyen dasan.

on July 30, 2019

Adiyen dasanudasan

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel