Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha,
Sri Velukkudi Krishnan Swami Guruve Namaha,
Asmadh Sarva Gurubhyo Namaha,
Madhippukuriya Sri Velukkudi Krishnan Swami Thiruvadigalaey Sharanam,
One of the BhagavAta in the below thread mentioned that, the BhagavAta is running out of questions, so in order to help that BhagavAta, Adiyen would like to ask a question on behalf of that BhagavAta through that BhagavAtas mind as below…?.
We can also name this type of question as “VikramA Style” question…..since in Sanskrit “VikramA” definition also refers as “Way or Manner”,
So the VikramA Style questions popped up are either based on these types:
- Genuine question arised in mind “AFTER” listening to one full upanyasam series, ideal situation. In this type, it is OK to provide answer.
- Question arised “As and When” listening to a upanyasam series and post it immedietly even though the answer will be available in the same upanyasam series, either no patience OR no time to listen one full series due to some genuine difficulties. In this type, it is OK to provide answer.
- Question asked due to “ones own incorrect understanding” from upanyasams, though upanyasakars would have never told such a thing like the questioners understanding. In this type, it is also OK to provide answer due to their ignorance.
- Intentionally Not listening to a recommended upanyasam series, but trying to clear temperory doubhts arised in mind, due to adamancy. In this type, Answer should not be provided to them.
- When there is no question arised in mind, then they simply ask some dummy question, and then generate a NEW question from that genuine answer, for ones own time pass (Vithandaa Vaadham), which is not good for their own upliftment. In this type, Answer should not be provided to them.
So “VikramA Style” questions are mix and match of the above types, and there are many persons like that.
Coming back to the Vikrama Style QUESTION:
The question is “8th standard PASS பெரிசா, இல்லை 10th standard FAIL பெரிசா?”…?
“Means one person studied till 8th standard class and passed all subjects, and then personally decided to stop studying further to lead a simple peaceful life, but another person passed 8th standard and decided to study further, but failed in 10th standard, and couldnot get the 10th standard Pass with repeated tries and finally lost peaceful mind.”
So PASS/நிம்மதி பெரிசா (முக்கியமா?) with Little knowledge (8th std), இல்லை (OR) Higher knowledge (10th std) படிக்க முடியாமல் FAIL/மனகஷ்டம் பெரிசா (முக்கியமா?)
But, Adiyen don’t know in which 5 types the above question falls.
But this question can be interpreted in two ways. One way is to consider this question as a genuine doubht, OR another way is to consider this question as absurd and discard.
But this question can be applied in both “Material and Spiritual situations”.
Adiyen Sri Velukkudi Krishnan Dasan,
Uyya Oraey Vazhi UdayavAr THIRUVADI,
Sarvam SriKrishnarpanam Asthu.