10 Usefull bhagavat vishayam thread better than 1000 useless ones in name to keep forum active

Updated 10 hours ago in General
14 5 days ago

10 Usefull bhagavat vishayam thread is far better than 1000 useless threads in the name of keeping this forum active

Adiyen
Dasanudasan

Do swamis agree ?

• Liked by
0 5 days ago

Just like this useless thread to state an obvious fact.

• Liked by
Cancel

Namaskaram Swami

While visiting a market place there will be several Asaram Things which one may not like and in the same market itself there will be things which we call Saaram and i.e which is required by me, so what I do thereafter, I ignore all the Asaaram things and take what is Saaram and required . Similarly, we should be concerned with what we require and ignore things which wastes our time and that is one’s discretion .

Adiyen Dasan

5 days ago

Namaskaram Swami

Adiyen totally agrees swami

The amount of satisfaction we get from anubavam on bagavat and bhaagavat visayam is so blissful which i have been missing nowadays swami

So after visiting our platform adiyen goes back to our swamis upanyasam and sath vishayams

Then perumal says adiyen Intha oru janmam dhan edhuku romba alatikire

4 days ago

My humble opinion: what is usefuless to one person may be useful to another. For example, discussion on a specific family situation may seem useless and not relevant to a brahmachary, whereas discussion on hostel life etc may seem useless and not relevant to a grahastha. This is a very simple example where we may still see some benefit in other person’s view. But there may be topics which may seem completely way off.

But even if some question is really way off and the person is just speaking his mind out, the rest of us can still tolerate it. Here is a vaishnava who is battered by the vissitudes of kali yuga and he just needs a sounding box to vent his feelings. There are so many people in this world who seek to vent their feelings with their beer-buddies; but this person being a vaishnava has choosen to do so in this forum. If doing so helps him a tiny bit in facing this world, let me do my part of assistance by tolerating it. Let me not pick on him and pound upon him and make his life worse.

The only thing we should never tolerate is speaking inappropraitely about Perumal, representing Ramanuja darshanam wrongly, and aparadh to acharyas and all bhagavathas. Anything in this criteria must be immediately flagged and dealt with appropriately.

Everything else is acceptable.

adiyen dasan.

Nandri Swami

For completing what Adiyen replied 

4 days ago
The amount of satisfaction we get from anubavam on bagavat and bhaagavat visayam is so blissful  which i have been missing nowadays swamiFrom Udayavar

It is indeed a nice experience. But the next step is, to set aside our experience of bliss and focus on Perumal’s bliss. If I tolerate with this vaishnava’s post which seems ireelevant to me, my practise of tolerance will give happiness to Perumal; so let me do so; whether I experience bliss more frequently or less frequently is irrelevant. Perumal’s happiness is priority. 

When we do this, authomatically our feeling of bliss will increase; but then we continue with our focus on Perumal’s happiness; we don’t let our experience of bliss distract our focus on doing things for Perumal’s happiness.

This is what I understand from acharyas’ teachings; I am trying to practise this; I am far from consistent adherence to this quality. I’ll continue to try to keep my focus on Perumal’s happiness.

adiyen dasan. 

4 days ago

Exactly Swami it totally makes sense

“If I tolerate with this vaishnava’s post which seems ireelevant to me, my practise of tolerance will give happiness to Perumal; so let me do so; whether I experience bliss more frequently or less frequently is irrelevant. Perumal’s happiness is priority.”

So true swami.

Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan

4 days ago

This is so strange swamy adiyen wasn’t bothered by these behaviors before this but suddenly its bothering me

Maybe perumal is doing some leela on adiyen

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 4 days ago

Dhanyosmi Swami for the clear explanation on irritating behavior through Enpani #1824

Sri Acharyar U Ve Velukkudi Krishnan Swami thiruvadigale Sharanam

• Liked by
Cancel

Srimathe Rangaramanuja Mahadesikaya Namaha

Who decides the usefulness?

Dasanudasan

3 days ago

Agreed Swami,whatever you feel is correct.
Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan

3 days ago

To err is human. To unconditionally apologise once one realises one’s error… is a divine quality. 

Such quaities are rarely visible in outside world; but in a vaishnava sanga, this quality easily comes out! Such is the power of sat-sanga and the acharyas’ anugram which is easily accessible when we are in sat-sanga!!

10 hours ago

@Udayavar Swamy
It was an open question. Who knows what is useful. Not useful to me may be useful to someone else.

Adoyenai kshamikka

Dasanudasan

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 10 hours ago

…. and to forgive is also divine! 🙂

vaazhga sat sangam.

• Liked by
Cancel
Loading more replies