Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha,
Velukkudi Sri Krishnan Swami Thiruvadigalil DhandavAt Samarpanam,
Namaskaram ntgk & enpanifan bhakta’s,
Regarding the questions:
‘a) What type of shareeram (body) we get in SriVaikuntam (Moksham/Nithya Vibhoothi/Spiritual world),
‘b) What will we do in SriVaikuntam after getting liberated from Samsaram (Leela Vibhoothi/Material world)
The explanations as mentioned in the above thread are great and are limited to the general explanations as found in ‘vedadatabase’ forums, but to understand the “DEPTH DETAILED ASNWERS (Swapadesha Arthams)”, one needs to understand the baseline concept from the CROWN Acharyan Swami’s RamanujAr’s “SriBahshyam” which is vyakyanam of Veda Vyasar’s Brahma Soothram. So, adiyen will share small trailer With Acharya ThiruvAdi Bhalam and Velukkudi Sri Krishnan Swami’s Aasirvadham as follows.
‘A) Leela Vibhoothi/Samsaram (Physical place, presently we live here):
- Mishra Satvam : Mixture of three gunas Rajas, Tamas, Satvam,
- BhaddAthma: A JeevAthma COVERED by Punya-Paapa karmas (like Brahma, Shiva, Indra, other devatas etc…then humans like us etc…). along with Vaasanaas (Imprints of past actions), Ruchi (tendency to do a action due to past vaasanaas), Avidhya (Ignorance), Ahanhkaram (considers Athma as Body), Mamakaaram (seeing everything as mine)
- Kaalam: Time bound, hence sleep, old age, tired, disease etc..
- Prakritha Shareeram : Deteriorating body, like Deva shareeram (Brahma, Shiva, Indra etc…devatas), Manushya shareeram (humans), etc.. Overall total of 84 lakh Body Types available as per Padma Purana.
- Dark place, like Light ‘Sun’ is situated in darkness, though Sun gets light from BHagavAN Sriman NarayanA.
- Leela Vibhoothi is called as “Kunta”, or Kuntam means Kurai Ulladhu (With Deficiency)
- 1/4th of total size.
‘B) Nithya Vibhoothi/SriVaikuntam (Future residing place after this birth):
- Suddha Satvam :No Rajas, No Tamas
- MukthAthma: JeevAthma after getting liberated from Samsaram after VirajAI Nadhi snanam that separates Leela & Nithya Vibhoothi and the JeevAthma will have NO Karmas, NO Avidhya, No Ahankaram, NO Mamakaram etc…
- Aprakritha Shareeram (Non-Deteriorating body), like Brahma, Shiva, Indra etc..any devatas or any Humans who get Mosksham through Acharya Krupai Via Piratti MahaLakshmi Purushakaarathvam get this type of Body.
- Vikaala: No Time clock at all, hence no sleep, no old age, no tiredness, no disease etc…
- Bright place, like BhagavAn himself is Illuminating Light.
- Nithya Vibhoothi is also called as “Vi-Kunta”, or VaiKuntam means Kurai Illadhadhu (NO Deficiency)
- 3/4th of total size.
Now the devotees questions a) & b) is about B) 3) Aprakritha Shareeram (Non-Deteriorating body).
- In Samasaram, BhagavAn Sriman Narayana gives the BhaddAthma the Prakritha Shareeram due to our past Punya & Paapa Karmas,
- In SriVaikuntam, the BhaddAthma is now MukthAthma with its own “Swaroopa Aavirbhavam” due to B) 2) accomplished, means any JeevAthma whether BhaddAthma or MukthAthma are:
- a) Gyana Swaroopan : Is full of Gyanam and made of Gyanam itself.
- b) Parathantran : Adimai (Servant to BhagavAn Sriman NarayanA),
This is the Natural State of any JeevAthma, but a BhaddAthma is not able to realize in Samsaram this due to to the A) 2) issue.
So what will a MuktAthma do when it gets the Aprakritha SHareeram, it has attained the Swaroopa AAvirbhavam, so it will do ONLY KAINKARYAM TO BHAGAVAN SRIMAN NARAYANA with the Aprakritha it has got, since the JeevAthma is nor bound by all the items in the A) 2).
Thus muktha jeevan takes many many sareeram in vaikuntam and continues to do kainkaryam to Perumal. Muktha jeevan gets samyapathi in aanandam with Paramathma. Thus muktha Jeevan stays as jeevan and paramatma is paramatma. However they attain equality(samyapathi) in eternal bliss(aanandam). Though jeevathma is pure since he has got rid of all the karma(Jeevan sheds papa punya like a horse which shakes and shed his unwanted hair) still jeevathma is atomic ( anu) unlike paramatma who is vibhu(omnipresent). Jeevan still continue to be Parathanthiran unlike Paramatma who is swathanthiran. This type of liberation by Jeevathma is referred as “Samyapathi moksham“. Note that liberation is never Iykiyapathi where a jeevathma becomes Iykiyam with Paramathma.
One other main thing in this swaroopa aavirbhavam is that the jeevathma attains Samyapathi with Paramathma –
“Brahmathode samyapathi kittum“.
Samyapathi -“Samamaana thanmai adaithal”, apathi means adaithal i.e to attain, Samya means samamana thanmai equality.
But during Samyapathi moksham a jeevan attains equality with Paramathma in 8 Gunas ONLY which are:
1. apahathapa:pma – not touched by sins
2. vijaraha – no old age
3. vimruthyuhu –no death
4. viso:kaha – no sorrow
5. vijigithsaha –no hunger
6. apipa:saha – no thirst
7. sathya ka:maha – stays with all kalyana guna and always wishes for the well being.
8. sathya sankalpaha– anything thought or wished for, becomes true
And a JeevAthma DOESN’T get these four UNIQUE Gunas/DIvine Qualties of ParamAthma “BhagavAn Sriman NarayanA” in SriVaikuntam.
1. Sriyapathithvam – Perumal with Piratti
2. Jagath Karanathvam – Which is further explained by 3 things – Akila Jagath Karana, Adbhudha Karana, Nish Karana. a) Akila Jagath Karanam since perumal is the cause for
the entire universe (Countless Andams with each Andam ouccupying saperate BhaddAthmas like one Brahma, one Shiva, one Indra etc…. b) Adbhudha karanam since perumal is hidden and we do not know about the relationship with him. c) NIsh karanam because he is causeless (No cause for HIS exiatence, HE exists for Anaadhi. More Details in this link about BhagvAn;s Shrishti.)
3. Moksha pradhathvam – Mukthi bhoomiyai kodukiravar
4. Vyapakathvam – Swaroopa daya vibhuthvam – Perumal is vibhu ( paranthu virinthhu irutthal) using his swaroopam and rest all are anu (atomic). Note that MahaLakshmi is also Vibhu since she is ParamAthmikai of perumal (means She is AntarAthma of Perumal).
So using the Aprakritha Shareram, this is what any Jeevan from any Sampradhayam does in SriVaikuntam, if they reach:
Shastram says that Muktha jeevathma has the ability to eat what he wants, take any form he wants to take like a Swan or like a lotus or like a bell or like a lamp or like a aaasana (chair) etc.. to do whatever service/ kainkaryam to BhagavAn Sriman NarayanA (Piratti-Perumal) etc…. and can do whatever he wants to do with whomever he wants to play, can take how many every thirumeni (body types) he wants, can take any thirumeni (body types) he wishes to, if he wish to see any other bhaddha jeevans he can create them outside vaikuntam and see them through the JeevAthma’s sankalpa shakthi(vaikundathin veliyil utpathi panni parka mudiyum).
Such are the abilities a muktha jeevan gets but the question is will a muktha jeevan use these powers esp creation ? No.
All a muktha jeevan would like is just to be in bhagavad anubhavam performing kainkaryam and hence even if he has powers he will not be interested in doing other activities. Vedav vysar in Brahma sutram says “Jagath vyapaaram varjam” to make sure that a muktha jeeva
does not get into creation etc. Note: Everyone need to make effort to learn Brahma sutram via Swami RamanujAr’s SriBashyam.
Swami MudhaliAandan-KurathAzhvaan “Dhatee Panchakam” Slokam:
“Vishnu Loka ManiMandapa Maarga Dhaayee, Ramanujo Vijayathaey Yathiraja Rajaha”
(All Glories to Swami RamanujAr who is the Guiding light for any BhaddAthma to reach SriVaikuntam through Archarardhi Margham, ONLY if they have desire (AASAI) to do Nithya Kainkaryam to Sriman NarayanA (Piratti-Perumal), others get to stay here is Samsaram and get next chance in some Janma when their desire to do Nithya Kainkaryam to Piratti-Perumal arises).
Adiyen (ElayaAlwar) Srinivasa (DhoddayacharyAr) Dasan,
Sarvam KKC Sholinghur DhoddayAcharyar-VedanthAcharyAr-KuramaSingarcharyar-Velukkudi Swamigal Thiruvadigalil Samarpanam.
UYYA ORAEY VAZHI UDAYAVAR THIRUVADI,
Perumal-Thayar-Alwar-EmperumanaaAr-JeeyAr-AcharyAr Thiruvadigalaey Sharanam.